Monday, May 28, 2007



Take a video of little momo taking her afternoon nap. She can't sleep without her bolster. She is addicted to her own smell...




I was carrying momo and she got nothing better to play with than to play with my ears.. Notice she even stick her little finger in my mouth....




I was putting her hanky on her head.. momo doesn't like ppl to put things on her head.. So now even when I put a cap on her head, she will immediately pull it down


Few days ago, momo was sick... She got flu and a bit of cough... Take her to the doc yesterday, and now she is better... Can play, can laugh.. Most importantly is she can sleep.

And the culprit is her own daddy loh...

I kissed her despite me myself is having flu. Even the doctor knows that I'm the one who passed the bug to her.

The doc gave us a small syringe to feed little momo her medicine. I thought of putting the medicine into her milk and feed her together but the doc says what if she can't finished her milk? So it's best to let her take her dose of medicine by itself.

So I got a shiok time (hard time) to feed her. My mum needs to grab her and I need to shoot the whole dose of medicine into her mouth. Momo keeps on moving and it's so hard to get the job done. She most probably finds it bitter to swallow. My mum was asking me is it the medicine is bitter. How on earth would I know, as though, I taste it myself. And also have to make sure that momo doesn't spit the medicine out.

Little lass strength so strong...

Hope she will recover soon...

No comments: