Sunday, April 08, 2007

Now the lousy laptop can blog liao... so I seize the chance to blog a bit first....

Momo is indeed getting more and more naughtier now. Still remember that our house now got a feeding chair for momo, from my cousin Valerie? Well, soon I think that cannot be use anymore.. Cos' momo can stand up!!! Yeah, she did actually struggle herself and stand up on the seat. I can't imagine what is going to happen if momo is left unattended.

I was feeding her some days ago and momo got impatient and start pushing her bowl in my hands away and wanted to stand up, and she DID stood up in front of me. I was like... "OH MY GOD....."

Her legs aren't that strong yet. She can't stand on her feet yet but her hands are stronger. She can pull and hold, then slowly get up on her feet.

One fine day, I shall prove to all of you that I'm not lying...

Momo is getting more and more smarter. When i feed her water with her cartoon spoon. She will push the cup away, push my hands away, or simply spit out the water in her mouth.

When I tried to cover her face with my hand obstructing her view, she will pull my hand down or push my hand away. Do it a few more times and she will give out a moan sound, followed by a stare at me. Wow.... Not simple this little lass.

Noti momo with her new friend, the shaggy dog...
Recently was kind of busy... Got many things to do, to prepare... In future will be more busy. Lately got many OT to do, so need to choose which one to do, choose those that are "got gain one" to do. Yesterday got Jolin Cai's concert at Singapore Indoor Stadium. I wanted to go but cos' today I'm oso doing OT so I give it a go. Friday is Good Friday and it was a long weekend for most of us. I stay at home to play with little momo. I think I need to spend more time with her cos' I dun want her to grow more and more stranger with me.
Last few days ago... I was carrying little momo in my arms. She was crying so I thought she was hungry. I prepare some cereal for her. She didn't want to eat, she only eat one mouthful and start to cry again. I carried her in my arms and pat pat her. Walked around the house, dance a bit with her in my arms, sing some songs for her...
Guess what? She fall asleep in my arms. Boy, I was so happy.... Cos' that was the first time she fall asleep in my arms. You know, a baby will only fall asleep in your arms when she feels it's warmly and comfortable. Considered momo is my first baby, not bad, huh? I mean my baby carrying skills....
Soon when momo is one year old, and she is too big for the sarong. She is going to sleep with me, cos' the sarong will no longer be used by momo. I wonder when will momo be able to talk . Now she is learning to talk... She keeps on mumbling and she seems like so happily talking to us.
I love this song by Turtles, Come On.
I first heard it on Pop In Seoul. Then when I went to South Korea in 2004, I heard it again on Korean Airlines. Not the plane itself is playing this song, I mean the list of korean songs that we can choose via the channel at our seats. I heard it again when I was in YongPyong Resort. That time it was playing in open air. Boy, I have been searching it for so long now... I know there is a Chinese version by one Taiwanese male singer, but still the korean version is the best.

No comments: