Monday, April 30, 2007

I blogged again...

Just in case you didn't notice I make some updates in my blog... I added at the left hand side another list. Momo was unable to sleep last nite so she creeped onto my chair, switched on my laptop and begin her blogging. She make a list of the video clips that her papa likes to listen and watch.

There are all my favorite clips that I like to listen. Some of them are meaningful... at least to me.

Billy Joel's Uptown Girl... whenever I watch this clip, it makes me remind me of my g/f.... I doesn't know if she reads my blog or not... We ever went to karaoke and she was singing this song.. So whenever I listens to this song, I'll think of her... Just think of her, only sweet memories in my heart. Nothing else. I know very well that she will never forgive me for the rest of my life. I dun blame her, all I wish for her is she will find another guy who loves her more than me and she will never meet a guy as bad as me, again.


This is how momo looks like after her blogging. I find this pic very cute... She was like scratching her head while in her sleep. Been thinking too much during the day so even in her sleep,her mind still works.

Last Sat I was doing OT at this Grand Copthrone Waterfront Hotel. For security reasons I can reveal the details... But it was fun cos' I can see many rich people there. Mostly are the Chinese Indonesians. You know, they are famous for buying posh stuffs. They dun even blink an eye when they flash out their credit cards. Well, I think they dun use credit cards. Credit cards are for those who are unable to pay at the point of time of purchasing so they need credit. Those Chinese Indonesians uses cash, hard cold cash. Maybe I should approach them to help me to settle my credit card debts. 50k to them is just kachang puteh... They can tell me that the amount they wear on their body is more than 50k. Ha!

For those who doesn't know, Zouk is just beside Grand Copthrone Waterfront Hotel. While waiting for my transport going back to Paya Lebar, I snap a pic of Zouk.


This pic was snapped from one of the empty ballrooms while I was having my lunch.


I was carrying momo when she farted... so I make the sound "put" and she laughs... laughing at herself, I think...
Last nite I was having a nightmare. I dreamt that momo is missing. Someone has taken momo away from me. It was pretty scary in the dreams cos' momo means so much to me....
I woke up and I rushed to my parents room to see if momo is still there. Yeah, she was still there, sleeping soundly. Her two legs are dangling off her mattress. Her pants are down... exposing her thongs, no g-string, no.... diapers. I pull her pants up for her and I went back to sleep.
Now momo got 2 extra teeth... 4 on top and 2 at the bottom. Her teeth are so small, so cute. This little lass can really bite. She loves to bite things. If you want to take blood like those people in the olden days, they bite their own fingers and then drip a drop of blood...
Yeah, momo can do the job for you...
Momo is getting smarter day after day. She was playing on the floor with her toys and I was eating. She will crawl to my legs, put her little hands on my lap and tried to climb onto me. Cos' she wants to eat what you're eating too. She will cry loudly if you dun pay any attention to her... Her mouth will open so wide... Once you put something in her mouth, she will stop crying and look at you... Her mouth is still biting and chewing... She is expecting you to give her another feeding.
This song is dedicated to the woman who makes me life miserable, like hell... Enjoy it while you can...
Lyrics:
I hate the world today, your so good to me
I know but I can't change
Tried to tell you, but you look at me like
Maybe I'm an angel underneath
Innocent and sweet, yesterday I cried
You must have been relieved to see the softer side
I can understand how you'd be so confused, I don't envy you
I'm a little bit of everything all rolled into one
I'm a bitch, I'm a lover
I'm a child, I'm a mother
I'm a sinner, I'm a saint
I do not feel ashamed
I'm your hell, I'm your dream
I'm nothing in between
You know you wouldn't want it any other way
So take me as I am
This may mean you'll have to be a stronger man
Rest assured that when I start to make you nervous
And I'm going to extremes
Tomorrow I will change and today won't mean a thing
I'm a bitch, I'm a lover
I'm a child, I'm a mother
I'm a sinner, I'm a saint
I do not feel ashamed
I'm your hell, I'm your dream
I'm nothing in between
You know you wouldn't want it any other way
Just when you think you've got me figured out
The season is already changing
I think it's cool you do what you do
And don't try to save me
I'm a bitch, I'm a lover
I'm a child, I'm a mother
I'm a sinner, I'm a saint
I do not feel ashamed
I'm your hell, I'm your dream
I'm nothing in between
You know you wouldn't want it any other way
I'm a bitch, I'm a tease
I'm a goddess on my knees
When your hurt, when you suffer
I'm your angel undercover
I've been numb, I'm revived
Can't say I'm not alive
You know I wouldn't want it any other way

No comments: