Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Finally I blog again... Been quite some time since I last blogged liao... Dunno if anyone miss reading my blog. Raise up your hand, pls? Oh... those who didn't/forget to shave your armpit hair, can put your hand down...

Received some photos from Orlando in my e-mail, so I post them here to share with all my peeps there.



Any Singaporean or those staying in Singapore will know where is this place lah... Yup, taken in front of Takashimaya fountain...


Dunno why Orlando is showing the "<" sign... But never mind lah, he is the tourist so he call the shots....
Orlando wants the word "Ngee Ann City" to appear at the background. But it was not too clear, despite we used night mode... Or maybe he didn't use night mode at all...


The busy cross junction road of Takashimaya and Paragon...


That's me lah... Sitting at the stone road barrier, awaiting for the green man...

Here are some more pics taken at Chinese Garden trip...

Me and Orlando sitting at the entrance of the turtle museum... But we didn't go and view any turtles. Wasted, huh?


Beside us are dunno what-so-great bamboo. I think maybe pandas will love this exact place we are standing...


This rock... Dinosaur rock... Dunno lah... But it seems it got some artistic history...


I doesn't know what lies inside. I just stand down there when Orlando tells me to. Maybe....


Orlando snap this pic of me when I was taking the pic of 花木蘭...


This one also the same. He snap me taking a pic of 岳飛 ganna tattoo by his mother...


This pic is taken the the bottom of the 8th storey pagoda, before we begin our strenuous climb. Tsk, tsk...



Finally at the top... Orlando loves the scene here. He says can view the whole area of Jurong East.


Block of HDB flats, heh... He was saying how nice if he is staying at this level, every morning he wakes up he can see the scenery...


Still at this storey? Got nothing better to do, is it?


Okay, one last pic before we went down... to other places for photo-shoot.


Wah lau, who take this ugly pic of my butt? You can refer to my previous post that I was actually taking the pic of the ancient door bell... manual one some more, dun need battery.


Two smaller pagodas at the background. Orlando likes pagoda...


This pic I was actually walking backwards cos' I thought I was standing too near... But who knows the digital camera snaps, and it turns out that I was standing too far... I should walk nearer...


This pic was taken when we first stepped into Chinese Garden...


Orlando wants to take the whole pagoda, with us inside too.


This is the map of the Chinese Garden, as you can see on the right is the way to the turtle museum.

Today is 4th April... Few days ago is 1st April, April Fool's Day. Got anyone play any pranks on anyone?
I know there are some guys who will actually use this day to express their love to the gals they secretly like during their school days... How leh? Why leh? Got meh?
XX boy: I got something to tell you... I have been falling in love with you since I first see you.... (all those crap...)
YY girl: You dun bluff me lah.... I dun like you leh... I got someone else in mind liao.. sorrie...
Then XX boy face ganna blown liao.. dunno where to hide, so he will then say "Haha April Fool's Day I was just playing with you only lah, you think real meh..."
BUT..... if the girl also like the boy...

XX boy: I got something to tell you... I have been falling in love with you since I first see you.... (all those crap...)
YY girl: I also like you too... Now then you tell me...
XX boy will then say: Will you be my g/f?
Corny hor... but it works... at least for many couples.... Not me lah...
For me, I fall into the trap is far more worse than this kind of April Fool's back door escape route...
"You know, I was very stressed with all the debts that you got with your credit cards and the money your parents lent me... Every nite I was so stressed that I need to stand at the window and smoke, I cry and cry, think and think... Actually I dun need to think so much... I can just go and I dun need to responsible for all the debts and the money, once I go away that means I got nothing to do with you liao mah, I just revert and we can divorced liao. Divorce to me is like kachang putih... Anyway, all the cards are all your name mah... Nothing to do with me leh... The baby (smile) I can raise my own, he will treat it as his own too. You are still young, you can always find another one and have another baby....
But... I won't do like that. Cos' you're my husband mah..."
Can you sense the hint here? It was like telling you indirectly that I stay in your house is macham I pity you only, okay? I, in fact, can just pat pat my pat and just go away and you bo bian have to clean up this shit I left behind. I'm free from any liabilities cos' you're the one who sign mah... As for me, I stay behind is just I feel like I suddenly got the feeling that I should pay... If you make me stressed or provoke me, then I suddenly got this feeling that I dun need to stay behind then you deep shit okay... So you be smart, let me do what I want to do, then life will be easy for you. Cos' now the fact is you are like a bird being held in my hand. I feel like letting you go, you are free.... or I feel like squeezing you, then you confirm will die.
Only people will criminal mindset will think of such harmless on the surface, but lethal in the core.
My mum bought these rubber ducks for momo to play.. But the momo duck doesn't seems to be able to float properly leh...


I bought a pair of float for momo to go swimming last Sunday, but I can't find any swimming costumes small enough for her to wear. If I were to get for momo bikini, my mum will sure grounded me till I foam at the mouth.


This is how it looks like when deflated...


This is momo typical lunch/dinner/brunch... Porridge with sliced carrots and a cup of water... Sometimes will be egg or veggies or bovil mixed.


This pacifier is I bought for momo cos' now she is learning how to talk. This special pacifier is specially for babies who is learning how talk. Cos' the shape will nicely fit with the 2 teeth on the top and 2 at the bottom.


Cute? Actually the words are "I ♥ Papa"


Can see more clearly? But momo doesn't seems to like her new dudu leh... I put in her mouth for her to suck, she will actually pull it out and look at it for a few seconds... then she will bite it. Smart lass, heh?
This morning I bring momo downstairs for a walk. She loves to play with her new friends. In fact, one Malaysian lady recognised her cos' my dad always bring momo downstairs to play with her son.
Just now, when the little boy was sitting at the chair and I put momo beside him, both of them actually touch each other on the head and momo even grab his shirt. I can't take pics of them cos' I doesn't know if the lady will like it or not.

Can see the face on momo? She nowadays always like to make this facial expression, her lower lips will protrude out... My mum says cos' she is grinning the 2 upper teeth and 2 lower teeth together. You know, mouth itchy lah...


Momo sitting at the wooden rocking horse. I got a hard time taking pic cos' my one hand gotta hold on to momo, just in case she falls off and my the other hand is holding the phone.


Oh oh, today I think I didn't brush my 4 teeth before I come out of the house leh..

Papa, there is a cockroach on the floor... There, it goes...


Big head photo of momo





I was rocking her to sleep in the sarong and then momo starts to talk, even with the pacifier in her mouth...


Do you know why momo is look so hard? Cos' she never seen Orlando before. In fact this pics and the following 3 pics below is taken by him when he came to our house last month. But too bad he himself didn't take any pics with momo.

Don't you think her eyes are so round? Her cheeks are so chubby? I like to kiss those cheeks and pinch them too.


Tiny grin at the face. Does momo looks more like a boy or a girl?


She still prefer this old pacifier. This is the pacifier that can coax her to sleep when she cries.


Naked momo bathing by herself at the toilet... That's why I say, momo will loves to hit the pool.


Hey, you!!! Why you take photo of me bathing woh... I beat you hor...




My mum was bathing her in the bathroom, momo was sitting inside a basin. She enjoys playing with water....

No comments: