Saturday, April 21, 2007

Been a week since I last blogged...

Why took so long, some may asked...

Why is that so, some may asked...

Why this, why that... why?

Well, cos' I was too busy or too sick for blogging....

I do read about my peeps' blogs... read about what they blogged about in their life. The last few days I was sick with flu and fever... I still need to work or else how to pay my debts, right? I think it started on Tuesday... When I woke up on Tuesday, I got a bit sore throat and running nose. Oh gosh, I knew it. The night before I catch a cold and in my dreams I have been hurting my throat all night. You know when you got flu you will tend to "suck" your nose and the more you do that, the more you'll hurt your throat.

I took so panadol and went to work. Body so hot and head giddy.... Still I put up a brave front during my work.

When I got home, I told my mum that I'm having a fever and I took my dinner. After dinner, I covered myself with a blanket, close all the door and windows.... When I wake up at about 12am, my whole bed is soaked with sweat and so are my pillows and the little poor animal who sleeps with me. Not momo, momo is not an animal, okay.... Momo is fine, except she got a bit of running nose. Most probably is me who spread to her cos' I always kiss her. You can't blame me for kissing her, if you want to blame then blame it the fact that momo is so cute and no one has resists in kissing her. I change my whole bed sheet, pillow case and bolster and my clothes... Throw everything into the washbin and get new bed sheet, pillow case and bolster.

I have taken panadol a couple of times, drink all the cooling water that I can find but still I dun feel good until today. You know, my dad bought those some sort like you open the sachet and mixed with water to drink, it can reduces the heatiness and it's good for fever. Yeah, I drink a couple times of that. My temperature is normal but my back and head still hurts, till yesterday.

Recently is the flu season. Many ppl got flu... One of nurses I know said that this is what the chinese called heatiness. Take more vitamin C or multi-vitamin pills and drink more water. Pretty correct, huh?

Two days ago is momo's 10 month old. I realised that I have been quite lazy in taking pics for her. I hardly take any pics for her now. When I reached home, she is being noti and refused to take her dinner without crying and making a lot of noise. Still I managed to snap a few pics of little noti momo.

When I look at the pics, I dun whether to laugh or cry...


So cute looking... Can you see that her hair is being combed to the sideways? Look more tidy, right? But on the other hand, do you feel that momo look more like a..... boy? Hey, momo is a lass, okay? Maybe she doesn't behave like one but she is 110% a lass. wtf...

Still she looks like a boy... So it is proven that how a hairstyle can change a person outlook. So I think it's still better for momo to look more untidy, as least she doesn't look like a boy.

Someone comments that why I only mentioned in my blog that momo is so obedient and I doesn't mention anything about how naughty is she? I was like "huh?" All the while I say noti momo, when did I say that momo is obedient...

Well, let's dig some of momo's skeleton out of her little closet. Talking about her closet, now momo hardly wears her nice skirts or dresses. Sigh, I think this little lass is born to wear army boots and keep short hair. All the MNG lah, DKNY lah, Miss Sixty lah, Anna Sui lah, Zara lah, Topshop lah... can all kiss momo goodbye. Momo only like to shop at Billabong, Diesel, Mad Mix...

Momo doesn't like to use her stool to pee, instead she likes to do it while standing. When my mum put her little butt over it, she was very "high tide" but she just refused to let go. She will cry and cry, kick her legs in the air... So when my mum puts her on the floor, just for a seconds, her wee wee flows out. I didn't believe. I dun believe it, you know... So last nite momo was crying middle of the night. I carry her and put her in the basin, I just removed her diapers and I carry her legs up and make the "shhhhh" sound. She refused to pee... So I let her stand in the basin and true enough her wee wee flows out... so much you know. That shows even though she is "high tide" she still wants to do it in standing position.
Or she prefers to do it in her diapers. She just doesn't like to pee as other babies do. I mean how nice if other babies were to wee wee in their own stool and the adults doesn't need to clean up much for them. Momo wants ppl to do extra work.
No matter what you do, momo just refused to use this.... *Piak*(my own head)

But that doesn't mean I dun love momo. I do love momo. Everyone knows that I love momo. Soon I think I'll be able to bring her out for ice cream sessions and we dun need to hide at the staircase to eat our ice creams.

Does this baby look like momo? I here look, there look and no matter how I look I finds her look so much like momo. What do you all think?


The overall view...

The side view...

The front view...


This is momo when she was just born...

How many of you find that the baby resembles a lot compared to momo?
Today I went for a really funny counselling session. The counselling isn't funny, but it what I heard is funny. Some times it's really sad to learn that despite after so much things that happen, somebody can still wants to lie and cheat her way out. Gaining sympathy and acting so well behaved. You know it was like seeing a best actress award. Well.... practice makes prefect. It seems so true. After years of practice, one can really attain immortality. Speaking so gentle to the counsellor, sitting macham like a little girl, talking over the phone like a well mannered person despite the person on the other line is yelling at you. Wow... I really 5 head on the floor. maybe 6 head lah... Too bad I ain't any good liar or actor. I do want to act sympathy, I do also want to act but I can't... Who ask me to be born without any lying genes in me? Who to blame? Why am I born to be to so frank, so honest? Why can't I pick up the skills of lying and gaining sympathy? Maybe I should pack my bags and went to some high high mountain and seek some master to acquire the skills of lying. It's really hard to sit down acting like a lady if you aren't one at all. I mean why must someone still want to create all these... What's the point. When then you learn your mistakes? Must you wait till you're half dead then you get the enlightment?
Guns dun kill people, people kill people.

5 comments:

Karene said...

Can't really see her front view leii but i think Momo is pretty but this baby seem very pity, is she your friend's baby or? Sorry just curious. Oh dear she must have suffer alot with tubing through her throat.

eggyoke said...

Who are you, karene? Pls identify yourself.... This baby is momo's sister.

Karene said...

ic, so she is your daughter 2.

Anonymous said...

*_* From Penang, anyways both your daughters are cute *_*

eggyoke said...

karene, is it? i know you're not from penang and your name is not karene... stop playing games okay... your words already give you away... i dunno when then you will really wake up, when then you will really change...