Friday, April 13, 2007

As an Employee

This is quite true, as an employee work under bosses and stress, most likely we are having this attitude: -

* the biggest motivation is salary

* the unluckiest thing is promotion without salary adjustment

* the most "shiok" thing is you don't work anyhow also get pay increment

* the greatest talent is "carry big stuff"

* the greatest mistake is to argue with your boss

* the most demoralising thing is to receive salary late

* the most pitiful thing is you did not get your salary and your boss ran away

* the happiest thing is you become your boss' boss

* the cleverest thing is you are late but boss doesn't know

* the stupidest thing is you publicly say that you are lazy

* the most common thing is - the boss says something but means another

* the proudest thing is you sack your boss

* the most "rugi" thing is you work hard but your colleague takes the credit

* the most dangerous thing is to become a "two-headed" snake

* the biggest satisfaction - sending e-mail like this during office hours!! heheheheheheheh. ...

I got this inspiration from one of the blogs I read...

Today is Friday the 13th... I heard from the radio this day is also known as the Poet's Day... and Songkran Festival Day in Thailand.

Today I got a busy day... Went to High Court, the whole damn place is so damn cold.... Everyone is in their fav. coat but me.... Grrrr....

Recently I discovered something really astonishing... I didn't know that on SCV there is a Korean channel that shows the KBS Korean news, Korean Music, Korean Drama... When I watch this Channel, it makes me feel like as though I was in Korea. I miss those times when I went there, the winter... You know you can wear nothing but your undies and stand at the balcony at your hotel room and you can timed yourself how long you can stand in the cold. The feeling is different from the air-con you get. Totally different. The cold from the winter is deep penetrating into your bones. When momo is older, maybe I will take her to Korea too. Wait till she is able to run first... Maybe bring my g/f too... Or maybe I went there only with momo... It's not easy to find another gal who is willing to accept momo.

Talking about momo, it seems that many ppl love momo. When my dad bring her downstairs.. to the playground, many kids want to touch her or kiss her. I didn't know that so many ppl recognized momo until a few days ago when my mum and I, together with my dad bring momo to the polyclinic for her 3rd Hep B jab. Sitting near to the bus stop below, got 2 aunties... They called out to momo asking where is she going. I got so surprised...

Momo is not only famous in Youtube, and also around this neighbourhood. So the next time someone tries to kidnap momo or momo wanders around, all her godmothers/sisters/brothers will help me to locate momo. Ha! Niak Niak...

Lately I didn't take much photos for momo... Getting lazy, heh? Ever since I change my shift, I reached home and I need to feed momo to eat her porridge.

Then play with her for a while and bathe her...

Play with her a while and then bathe her....

Then need to put her in the sarong and sing her lullaby...

Basically that is my time I spend with momo...

On weekends, I stay at home to take care of momo...

At nite taking photos, the effects isn't as nice as during the daytime... So I refrained from taking photos at nite. Now you know the reason why....

2 comments:

Judy Chow said...

how come the employee post is exactly same as mine geh??? where u take?

eggyoke said...

I got the employee post from you lah... who else.. I did mention at the bottom that I got it from one of the blogs I read mah...