Thursday, March 15, 2007

Momo got more stuffs to her collection.

She is still so small, for her size...

But never mind, cos' some day she will grow fatter and till then she is able to...

Some of the stuffs are given to me by my good friend and my dear cousin Valerie...

Momo is so small and yet so pampered... She already has her own collections of toys and clothes.



This pair of shoes resembles the one I got. I used to wear it whenever I took my driving lessons and finally my TP test.

This pair of shoes it looks so comfortable. Momo will likes it...


Closed-up. It is a pic of Hello Kitty leh....


Doremon pair of slippers. I did try it on momo, but her feet are still small for it.


This pair of sandles is more feminine. Momo will look nice wearing a skirt or dress... Provided she has more hair, longer hair.


This pair of slippers is my fav. Momo will difinitely look very rugged when she is wearing an army printed skirt or top, with this pair of slippers.


This feeding chair is a courtesy from my cousin. It comes with a cushion but my mum removes it. Cos' she says that it will get dirty very easily. You know how noti momo is... She loves to poo in her diapers. Yeah, every toddler does that... When feeding her, she likes to rub her mouth with her hands and then rub her hands against the chair. Or she will dip her hands in her bowl of cereal or porridge and then rub her hands against the chair.


Momo's first golf set... I know she is still too young to play with golf balls. I just hope that she won't use it and go around hitting the fat cat in my home. A courtesy from my friend I know during my NS times.


Momo won't be able to play with it till she is about 2 yrs old or so. We always see on TV that babies after drinking this XYZ brand of formula will be able to fit those funny shapes of playdough into the respective shapes.


Momo play with this everytime. She will touch it, frown her eyebrows and then start to bite it.


Not to mention momo, even me myself I also dun how how to play with it. One day, one fine day I will record a video of myself playing a simple song, just one simple song. Right now, I'm still finding the correct piece to hit to get the correct sound.


This is papa duck and momo duck...


Momo is growing and we find her able to clinch her hands on the sides of the playpan. We guess sooner or later she will be able to get herself over the playpan... Momo is so strong although she is skinny. Just look at her noti look here... Soon she will be able to stand and then nothing is going to stop her.


Sexy, naughty, bitchy... Is momo sexy? Is momo naughty? Momo is not bitchy.... Taken after her bath, she loves it when she gets to play with water.


Momo enjoys the limelights... Look at the grin at her face...
Momo is eating those baby biscuits specially for those infants who are growing teeth. She likes it, chicken favour... She doesn't want to share with me...

My pen-pal, Orlando, from Philippines came to Singapore for holiday. He has been to Singapore for a few times already. The last time we met was in 2001. Now in 2007, he is here again. I took him to Chinese Garden. He has never been there before so he wants to pay there a visit. I agreed to take him there cos' me myself also had never been before. Sad to say, my house is not faraway from Chinese Garden.
I will post the pics I took in my next blogging session.

2 comments:

Mischique said...

LOL...why are her shoes cuter than mine!?

eggyoke said...

dun be jealous with small baby lah... She still got long way to go leh...