Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Yesterday I watched The Saw Part 3... OMG, the scene are so gross. More bloody than the Part 1 and 2. Wow... Jigsaw finally died.. But the game continues... Do you think there will be Part 4 coming?

Today I watch Pirates of the Carribean Part 2. Not bad the show...

Both oso DVD...

Little momo is now getting more and more naughty... Just a few days ago, I was having my lunch at the coffee table in the living room. Momo was in the walker rolling here and there. She saw my having my lunch and she comes to my front. I know she was just greedy so I feed her with whatever I was having. Although she got only 2 little teeth ( I think she is growing teeth again) but she likes to eat a lot. She is having those signs now when her 2 little teeth protrude out that time. I put my bowl of soup in front of me while watching TV. Actually her little hands are already stretching out to touch my food but I put the food further away from her reach. Who knows she still managed to reach out for my bowl of soup and she overturns it. It all happens so fast. I saw it, try to save my bowl of soup but it was too late. She tip-toed and managed to reach it. So for that meal, I ended with no soup to drink. Her walker and the floor was wet. The best thing is the soup wasn't hot so little momo was like looking at me, acting innocent. I tell you soon she will be pouring her dessert on the sofa and then sit on it, her butt stained with the dessert and she will run about in the house...

I tell you this dream of mine soon will come true...

Today is 14th Feb, Valentine's Day... For the past few years from 2001, I'll be spending this day with someone special in my life. But this year I spend it alone, with momo... She today, as naughty as usual... Today I teach her how to say "Papa"... She was playing with her own foot when I hold her up sitting position and I teach her how to pronoune Papa. She immediately quiet down and look into my eyes.. I could feel like as though she knows what am I telling her and she is trying her best to utter those words. Maybe soon, in few months time she can. Have some patience...

Just now I was playing with momo at the living room. She can sit by herself on the floor without me holding her. How? She is simply so smart. She use her right hand on the side to support her body. I should have taken the pic when she was sitting on the floor. Next time round, I'll post her pics here.

No comments: