Thursday, February 08, 2007

Oh shit... I lost my Nokia 6280... I dun know where I placed it now. This morning when I wake up I wanted to charge my phone but when I reached out to my bag, it wasn't there. Hope that I forget to take it from my locker last nite after work. I think and think... dunno if is it someone take my phone while I was falling asleep on the MRT leh... But cannot be mah, cos' the MRT got so many ppl around.

Then must be in the bus loh... I was sitting at the last row...

Anyway, I just pray that I really left it in my locker loh...

Shit, how terrible if I really lost my hp. All momo pics are all inside leh... Plus her videos and the mp3 songs, all my games that I painfully downloaded from the net...

Bloody hell, I cursed the fucker who take my hp. Curse that his/her hand rot and backside cannot shit out.

No comments: