Tuesday, February 20, 2007

It was the 3nd day of CNY... Didn't go visiting yesterday cos'... didn't go lah. Anyway, we are going today, 3rd day of CNY. Momo just had her cereal and my mom was busy in the kitchen leaving momo to my care. She was crawling in my room, finding things to bite and making a lot of noise. I supposed she wants me to play with her. Now whenever I got private time with her, I would teach her to say "Papa". When I uttered this word, she will stop whatever she is doing and look at me. I know she wanted to repeat after what I said but she just can't.

Well, I was thinking what pics should I take for her. I racksacked my cupboard where all her clothes are stored. Some clothes my mom says that it was not suitable for her to wear anymore.

I found this......

It was a Winnie the Pooh top. So me and her aunt help her to change into Winnie the Pooh top. Pretty loose for her even she is 8 months old now. But never mind...

Sitting there looking as though she not willingly to be photographed...


Playing with the toy my dad got for her...


Heh? Did someone just call me Plain Jane? I tell you momo not plain jane okay....


Wow... Look at her back... Sexy little momo leh... Bare back some more... No gimmicks

For this photo shoot I got grounded by my mom. She scolded me for making momo so vixen.
"Baby should have their baby innocence. I hate to buy those baby clothes that so revealing. Babies should wear those clothes that are cute cute and cartoon one....."
I mean there is no harm just letting momo wear it, afterall it's just inside the house, within the four walls. I, of cos', won't let momo appear in public wearing this top. Anyway, I didn't buy it either. It's just for the sake of photographing.
Momo just come back from her morning walk downstairs with my dad to meet her new friends. Dun underestimate momo, she now got many friends, old or young ones. Everytime when she goes down to the playground, sure there will be some aunties or kids come forward to pinch her cheeks or stroke her face.
Soon, soon momo will be able to play with the swing or the slide... Few more months to go...
Uploaded a video of momo playing with my mom. She is lying on my mom's lap and laughing so happily.



2 comments:

Judy Chow said...

wow, she can sit up straight...my terry boy still need to hold a bit when sit, else will fall to front.

eggyoke said...

my momo is strong despite she is smaller in size... So i assume by 1 yr old she should be able to walk. I everytime let her try how to sit by herself, crawl herself and stand by herself...

Not to worry, judy...

Noti babies are like that.