Friday, February 09, 2007

I hurried to work... hurried to my locker and opened it... Found my Nokia 6280 inside my CISCO bag. I knew it that I left it behind lah... Must be I last nite too tired so I forget about taking it out from my bag. Normally in the MRT, I'll play Sudoku.. But last nite my back is so aching and I tried to sleep for a while and I ended up during the whole journey closing my eyes. So I didn't realise my phone wasn't with me at all...

Poor thing, it become so thin liao... I mean the battery... Only left with one bar.

And it didn't last till I got home. Just while I'm working, it suddenly go *batt flat* Damn it....

Today is a busy day... Got a lot of movements... Going in, coming out... No time to eat and drink, let alone sit down for just a while. But never mind, cos' busy is a good sign. Rather than sitting for 12 hours, might as well be in a job that is required you to be on the move.


Last nite I did some changes to my blog.... Yeah, I include a link in my blog... So please tag me tag me, okay? All thanks to Judy who guide me through the process... I thought it was hard to add a tag link bit it seems quite easy... Only if I got a tag in my blog earlier...

Today is Fri, weekend liao... I was thinking of dating someone out for dinner or at least coffee at Starbucks/Coffee Bean/Gloria Jean's... But hor, dunno is it that when someone who constantly asked you out and you didn't turn up so when it's your turn to ask them out, they'll do the same thing back to you? I was like asking myself when was the last time I went to the hotel cafe for a decent dinner? Seem ages ago.

Thought of bringing momo to the cafe. Now she can use the toddler's seat. Momo last nite refused to sleep. When I got home, she just wake up and all smiles. She is so happy that whoever plays with her, she will smile and laugh. We put her on the bed and she was turning here and there, hands touching the pillow and the newspaper.

I got home at about 11:45pm, she was awake.

At 01:00 am, she was still awake. Gotta let her suck her pacifier dripped with condensed milk in order to coax her to sleep. I know it wasn't good for babies. Yeah lah, now it's true. Whenever we let her drink plain water, she will spit it out. Tasteless water she doesn't want to drink. She knows the taste of sweetness and she will yearns for it every time.

I think now momo is learning how to pronounce some words. Or she is still talking in her own baby language. 7 months old baby, is it too early for them to learn adult words. So from now on, cannot swear in front of her anymore.

Little momo, when will you be able to walk and talk. Papa is waiting to bring you to the swimming pool and take you to eat ice cream. Now I realised that momo can frown her eyebrows or make those signs of being irritated mouth movements. You know, bite her lips or twist her lips.... Rub her eyes when she wants to sleep.

Momo simply hates to drink her milk. She only likes to eat cereal and porridge. But pediatrician says babies must take at least 5 times of formula milk in order for her to fully absorb the necessary minerals and vitamins...

OMG, why momo dislike to drink her milk leh... I even resorted to adding ice cream to her milk. Chocolate favour milk, mind you...

My mum keeps on buying new clothes for momo. I told her it's enough for her to wear already. She will outgrown them soon. Maybe not at the waist but in terms in length... Momo grows taller each day but she doesn't really grow meatier.

2 comments:

Silverelf said...

Should have brought your charger along leh... but then I have often neglected to bring a charger along when I should have!

eggyoke said...

you next time put your charger in your bag lah... or you buy a few chargers and put one in your office, your bag, your home... auntie, CNY soon.. want to meet up?