Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Got some time to spare before I go for my OT later, so I went to the Prime Lounge at CISCO Centre to rest and relax a bit. Today River Ang Bao at Esplande. Never done before so I guess it must be some sort like the last time I did last year. Still remember that time when Naadia Chan came to Esplande to perform...

Yeah, this time I think will the almost the same, except no Naadia Chan. Got many fire crackers and ang baos. No mandarin oranges thrown in the the river, waiting for singles to pick up with their names written on it. That's what happens in Malaysia... According to my friends living in M'sia.

I was free so I actually try the M1 Explorer and try one of the games available. Japanese and Korean name....

My Korean name is Jun Hyo Jin...

My Japanese name is Kaori Tae...

Sounds like those little school girls, heh? I still remember that during my lower Sec Sch days, some girls in my class will actually keep Andy Lau's pic in their purse. And they will actually go around and proclaimed that this is her b/f. Wah kao... And now, I keep momo's pic in my wallet and go around telling everyone that this is my little lover princess.

So since I got the mood to play, I also type in momo's name and guess what I got?

Momo's Korean name is Yeom Hyo Jung...

Momo's Japanese name is Yutaka Yuta...

Haha.... Sounds so weird. wtf....

Just for the sake of fun, nothing else.

No comments: