Saturday, February 10, 2007

Finally momo learn how to crawl... and she can crawl pretty fast. I already say.. my daughter can't be any worse than any other babies. She just needs a bit of pushing and training. I got home, sleep for a while and then I wake up and momo is crying. Got a hard time trying to calm her down.

Today mum cooks peanut porridge with scallop... for us to eat. Momo was greedy, as usual. She was sitting in her walker and she comes knocking into the table where I was sitting and peep into my bowl what am I eating.

So I was like sharing a bowl of porridge with momo. She eats a small spoonful and I eat a big spoonful. She got her own share but she simply can't wait for it to be serve to her.

I enjoying feeding her. Watches her as she swallows her food and still wants for more and more...

Pics of her crawling just minutes ago... I just can't wait to share with all my peeps. Momo finally learns how to crawl....Yipeee....

She was finding her toys and they are nowhere to be found... Can you believe it or not? We had lost her pacifier. I search and search but just can't locate where it was misplaced.


Papa I saw something moving there.... Got hairy hairy one... brown in colour leh... Papa our house that fat cat is hiding behind the TV rack....

Closed up and momo really does have the features of a baby girl... Only if she grows more hair...


Help... help papa... got a dog prowl on me... I can't breathe....



Who are you? Why you climb over me? You better go away or else I tell my papa hor....


Ouch... the doggie bite my hand..... Help, papa help me.. someone help me call my papa...

So fast and next week is CNY already... I still got no time (and no money oso) to do my stuffs. Momo got new clothes for CNY but I think I most probably will wear the old clothes when go visiting my relatives.
This year little momo will be getting her red packets. She will be delightful, I guess. Momo loves to play with ppl and... the last person will be me. Some times she will play with me, some times she doesn't. I guess I need to spend more quality time with her or else she will grow up closer to my mum. I mean there is nothing wrong for a grand daughter to be close to her grandma but I'm her only dad so naturally I wants her to be close to me too. Maybe when she gets a little older I want her to sleep beside me. You know the joy of waking up and the first you see in your most beloved daughter. She will be soundly sleeping and most probably drooling with saliva. Aww...
Now it is close to CNY. A lot of OT to do... But I so far didn't volunteer for any cos' I was kinda busy with my own private things. I need to settle it before I can move on with my life.
Few days ago, I tried to redeem my Sunperks points with M1. I called up the Customer Service No 1627. Earlier on, I tried by logging on to the website to redeem it online but everytime it says not successfully. So I thought of just redeeming it via the phone. I called and get through... Speak to a male customer officer and I expressed my concern why I was unable to redeem the respective vouchers even though I got enough points. He said I just give him the code and he will send me the vouchers I want within 5 working days. In my mind I was thinking things won't be so smoothly as he claimed to be.
And true enough, just the next day I got a sms from M1 Customer Service saying that I still got outstanding bills not yet clear so they want me to clear it first before sending me the vouchers. After clearing, then I can give them a call and they'll release my vouchers to me.
I've been a loyal customer to M1.. since year 1995 or so. That time was still the pager time. So far I stay with M1... but now I gotta break this bond with M1 cos' of a bitch in my life.
Sometimes I was asking myself.... What is more worse in life than you're being betrayed by someone whom you should be trusting and entrusted with? So for those out there reading my post, if you're facing set-downs in your work or personal life, dun dispair... just sit back and think... There is someone in your life who is much more worse than you. And the person is me. All the so-called office politics, back stabbing, stepping unto one's shoulder is nothing compared to mine.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So cute leiii, momo..I love u

Hugz