Friday, January 19, 2007

Today the sun is so scorching hot. The last few days was raining constantly. I still remember clearly on my last afternoon shift. I was waiting for my transport to fetch us. When I board the van the sun was still shinning. It drove us to buy food at the nearby market.

When I alights the van, it was raining. No wonder people says the weather is so unpredictable. The journey wasn't that long mah. It was just from Paya Lebar to Eunos market. Not far, right? Just the 5 mins, the weather changed.

Anyone out there knows that now among the malay stalls, there got this new chicken rice called nasi ayam penyet. Penyet in malay means smashed. Can imagine the chicken was being smashed can then end up in your plate. I supposed the original comes from the kampong where the chicken run around freely... then got one noti chicken runs away from its abang adik and ganna run over by the truck. Haha.. Corny joke.


Time for some guessing game.



Can anyone guess what this stack is?











Dun cheat hor.....














Scroll down for the answer... Dun be surprised by the answer....






















These are all the credit cards that was under my name... Why I didn't say are mine cos' some in fact wasn't mine... All are my name but what I want to emphasise here is some cards are applied without my fucking knowledge. I got no GODDAMN idea since when it was applied and since when it was sent to my home. No bills I know of and no fucking idea that they are being swiped like no one fucking business in Malaysia and in this fucking Singapore.

Don't tell me to make police report cos' no use... The police oso dun and can't do anything about it. Who is the culprit? Dun need me to tell you, right?




These are with supplementary cards. I think the CEO or the COO or the MD.. or even your company's Director oso need to bow to my respect cos' I got more credit cards than them... In future whoever needs to go any pubs or restaurants do remember to borrow my cards. Cos' I can get for you what 10% off total bill or 15% rebate on your next visit.

I remember there is a joke...

A man discovered that his wallet is being stolen. He didn't bother to cancel his cards away.

Cos' he find out that the thief is using less than his wife....


Next month my pen-pal is coming to Singapore. He wasn't here to visit me specially I supposed cos' he do have some family members staying here. The last time he came, I didn't really have a time to meet him. I only send him off at the airport. This time he comes, I'll want him to meet my little momo. Bring him to my home and maybe take him out for dinner. A true friend doesen't mind where you take him to dine or to which posh restaurant. It is the friendship that counts. I'll tell him my situation now and I see what is his reaction. From there, you can judge if this person is your true friend.

When you're well being, everyone will crowd around you.

When you're down, everyone runs away. The only person who still stand by with you is the one that when you're well being, you doesn't take a second look at.




She just taken her porridge. See the napkin on the right. That time I was about to go to work when I spotted her...




Wow... She looks so astonished. Of cos' lah, this pic is taken with the lights switched off. My bro wanted to show me how good his Sony Ericsson camera phone is, can take pics so clearly even in total darkness. Her eyes are so large.. I like them...




Can see the diff between these 2 pics? This pic was taken with the lights on... She is wearing the new top my mum bought for her... Recently my mum keep on buying new clothes for her. I told her better spoilt momo loh... Can see the two toys on the walker? My mum bought for her to bite too.




*Scratch* Why you keep on talking about me leh...




See? How dirty she look after her porridge session? I purposely snap a pic of her to show her when she grows up. I didn't deliberately "plant" those rice bits there... She was eating and then she sneeze. After which it becomes like that...

I didn't know that someone else is also reading my blog. Someone from Malaysia. I read about her blog too. She seems so happy in her hometown. I was wondering if she is affected by the rain/flood too?

Why it keeps on raining so much recently? Cos' Rain from Korea is coming to Singapore. 2 more days to go. Yeah.... Anyone going to his concert? As for me.... me ah.. you ask me ah... asking me ah... hehe...

Lastt week I just did a photo album for momo. I print out those pics that I took for her with my hp... Select those that are presentable and put them in a photo album for house visitors during the CNY or any occasions. Not so clearly though. Mine Nokia 6280 is only 2M pixels, unlike those digital camera that are 7 or 8M pixels. But I'm sure momo won't mind cos' all are her cute pics...

So pls faster come to my house lah... Those who promised me will drop by and play with momo.

3 comments:

Jayelle said...

hey you:D as always, momo is so cute:) and the credit cards..quite scary...but you report to who wor? shouldn't you know how to handle these situations as well?;D ;D

and hahaha..i am NOT happy in my hometown..my hometown is in Kuala Lumpur and nope..only Johor is affected by the flood. But I did donate RM30(not much ...i'm very poor.hahah) to the victims.

I'm just trying to be happy where I study, which is near Penang, north of Malaysia. :)

Keep in touch ya

eggyoke said...

I of cos' know to handle my finances... but it wasn't me who is responsible. I told her many times liao but she never listen and she even claims that she will pay for it, she even threaten to take my baby away if I dun let her use the cards... if you're me, what will you do?

She even boast that she will pay me 3k every month on the 18th, but till now dun even got a single cent from her... You see lah, such a wife dun want also better...

Anonymous said...

liike u good liike that mans are alwaes useless liike u lehh do u noe tat bastard