Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Okay, I'm still alive... So sorrie to disappoint you, make you feel disappointed or add to your disappointment. You know who you are there....

Lately the sky is so clear, the weather is so hot and no more rainy days.. At least we can now see the sun when we go out on the streets, and our clothes can get dry faster.

Today I was feeding momo with some bread. I put my finger, with the little crumps of bread on my finger together and I put it into her mouth. I can feel she got little teeth at the lower of her gums. So tiny leh... I wanted to take pics of it, but no matter how I tried, she just doesn't want to open her mouth wide. She will struggle and scratch me. So garang hor...

Oh no, little princess is injured. She is hurt... Took her to see a doctor and her right, no left, no right.. no no left, no no no right, right leg is bandaged up. She got scratched by the cat in my home. Little momo was lying on the floor that day and it comes the fat cat. Both of them are sitting side by side chit chatting about where they should sneak out when everyone is sleeping. The cat suggested why dun they go out, just outside the doorstep and play rolling on the floor. Momo said that her new top is her grandpa buy for her so she doesn't want it to get torn and dirty. Momo suggested why dun they go and play with water at the bathroom.

This cannot, that cannot... So they can't reach a concensus after an hour or so. Both of them got into a arguement and momo tried to sit on the cat, pretending to be riding a horse. The cat retaliated by reaching out its paws. Momo tried to kick his paw away but missed... The cat was too fast and little momo got screwed. Her left, no right leg was scratched. That is how the story goes.

Nahh... you think it really happens meh?

Firstly momo can't talk and even if she does, she also won't bother to chat with the cat.

Secondly the cat can't talk and even if it does, it also won't bother to chat with momo.


Look cute? I didn't know that her legs are so long leh... I wrap the whole roll of bandage and it is still not enough to make it looks realistic.

Lately I was thinking a lot of things... The most important thing is how to get out of the shit. I mean all the shit that my most "beloved" wife has left for me. I think no wife will ever leave behind so much money for her husband. Can you just imagine, it was like you go to downtown pubs and it says

Free-Flow beer,

Ladies Nite,

Dun leave this pub without getting drunk,

If you can walk out of this door by yourself, get your ass back cos' you're not drinking enough yet

Oh Hell Yeah!!!


I saw in one of my peeps blog that she was asking how many ppl actually was reading her blog.. So I also want to know how many ppl out there who actually reads my blog. Can you peeps just leave a msg whatever in the comments that you had dropped by?

13 comments:

Koizumi from friendster said...

Hi,I drop by and say Hello.
How is your princess momo now?
I read the story you wrote abt momo and cat.Very creative.
Must take care of the skin which had hurt.So can recover nicely.

When her teeth come out,she may like to bite you in little skin which can be very pain.My husband get a lot of bite marks from my girl when her teeth came out.

Send my warmest regards to princess momo.
Take care.

Anonymous said...

Haiz Mountain Turtle, ur outdated liao la..free flow beer?? Free flow drink u mean?

peppermin said...

haaa.. me three!!
anyway, hope ur momo's well. lock tat cat up! haha.

Judy Chow said...

Hi Momo's dad,

Terry's mummy is reading your blog now. Hope your princess get well soon, is very dangerous to place a pet and baby in the same house.

eggyoke said...

peppermin, koizumi and judy...

The cat story is just frictional... The cat didn't scratch momo and momo's leg wasn't injured. You really think such a thing will happen meh? Momo and the cat chatting side by side...

Anonymous said...

what's ur ex wife's blog? i am curious to read and see what kinda person she is...

ju said...

ya man, i wanna noe abt ur ex-wife too... sounds like a bitch to me...

anyway, san/ juliana here, frm old nyp martial arts

Sher said...

hey babes! hope lil momo gets well soon. shes so adorable!! >_<

eggyoke said...

hehe. sher.. the cat didn't scratch momo and momo's leg didn't injured.. i only wrap it up for photo taking purpose lah... how come everyone thinks the same leh...

eggyoke said...

ju ah... i know san san mah... the who.. guek hoon buddy mah...

Silverelf said...

What the who... oi... what who???

eggyoke said...

what who.. you lah... auntie silverelf... cannot is it?

~Pink Miu Miu~ said...

I am reading now and i muz say it's interesting! A not so smooth life journey would us a stronger and better person, i strongly believed. :)