Saturday, January 20, 2007

Oh no, yesterday was momo's 7th month old. It was also my first pen-pal, Petja's birthday, from Bulgaria. 26 yrs old this year. I think she will never read this cos' I dun think she knows about this blog existance. Nevertheless I still wish her a happy 26th birthday.

Tomorrow Rain will be coming to Singapore Indoor Stadium... Yeah!!!

But I won't be doing OT for his concert. Cos' all fully booked.. I mean, no lobang for me to go. Instead I'll be doing another place for OT. Guess where?

So sad... I thought able to see him from the stage below. Heard he is very good in hip hop dancing. What a disappointment that I couldn't see him... for free. Never mind since it's not my luck.

The next concert will be S.H.E. Too bad that day I was working... So can't make it also... What to do leh.. Work is more important mah... All these OT at the concerts are still OT, not my area of work.

No comments: