Wednesday, January 03, 2007

My mum went out early in the morning, leaving me alone with little momo playing. Now she can turn 360 when she is lying on her tummy. And also I think she can crawl a bit forward leh... Cos' when I put her in my bed, now she was at this place, just a few seconds she "moved" to the front liao... So I assumed she can crawl a bit.

When my mum comes back, she bought for momo some handkerchiefs and tops. So cute....


Doraemon handkerchief...


The pic printed on the handkerchief is so similiar to the pic below... hehe... No ,my momo isn't a monkey.





Chip and Dale... I used to watch them on TV when i was like in pri school.


Heroppi the Frog...


Can you imagine this T-shirt costs only about $3?


Too Too train...


Ahh... for sure ppl won't mistaken my momo to be a boy anymore if she is wearing this T-shirt...


Blogger is so damn slow... I need to wait for so long before this page is uploaded. Shit...
Lately got not much mood to blog cos' of all the unsettled problems I got here. I was left behind cleaning all the shit someone left behind for me, God knows when will be the time I be able to get out of this shithole.
I got some friends telling me to write it in my blog, while some others advise me not to. Not bcos' of corwardice or what, cos' it also means that in future momo will be able to read what was written in here. What will she think when she come across these posts? I love my daughter so I shouldn't expose her to any harm or things that will make her hurt. Whatever it is, I think for my momo first.
I believe in retribution, I believe in God.



No comments: