Sunday, December 17, 2006

Today is Sunday.. Cloudy day... Papa says he want to go for a jog but didn't go... Grandpa says he want to take me go down and meet my new friends, also to let those aunties pinch my cheeks and let everyone crowd around me saying how pretty am I, didn't go also. Many of a time I also dunno why everyone keep on repeating the same thing to me. I know I'm cute, I know I'm pretty but doesn't all babies are cute and pretty. Sky dark dark so I end up staying at home. What I did was I cropped at home crying and making papa and grandma hand busy leg confused... Hehe... Momo is getting more and more naughty hor...


Where are my toys? I want to play with my toys....


Huh? Why the gremlin is lying beside me? He is not breathing leh... His eyeballs are opening so wide.. Dun tell me he is......


Hello hello are you okay.... You dun scared me leh... you got any 3 long 2 short I need to make NP299 report leh... They will say I killed you de... Not to worry papa teach me CPR before... Head tilt chin lift, give you 2 blows, then see if you got any breathing.... Or you wait for a while I go call my papa come here...


This is my papa, you know he always want to take my naked photo. He say my butt so small and round, nice to pinch leh... but who bathe got wear clothes one leh...

Now go and bathe, or you want papa to beat your pat pat again...

*Always beat my pat pat... I go bathe loh...*

How I wish that those words are spoken by her. How I wish that she can talk sooner.

No comments: