Monday, December 18, 2006

Today is Mon... First day of the week, some say Sun then is the first day of the week... Now the time is 8:30am. Soon my hp will start to ring, with those fellas from the banks will start calling me asking me when or have I make any payments with them. Damn! I really hopw that all these shit will come to an end soon. It's really hell-torturing to receive all the calls, some more private numbers... Some are good enough to leave a voice message whereas some just called and hang up after a few rings. I dunno who is the caller cos' there is a fucking bastard out there somewhere who likes to do such a thing. He will called and then hang up, not once but many times. Must be high after taking Subutex loh.

Some banks are nice, they willing to hear my story out and give me a lot of time grace. Diners club is the most fucked up one. No matter what I tell him, he just don't want to listen. He dun even bother to hear me out. Only want money, he even got the fuckin guts to tell me if I can't pay I should tell them earlier that if I want to declare bankrupt so that they can save the effort to keep on calling and pressing me for payments. Hello, to sue a person bankrupt one need to owe at least 10k and for the past one year the debtee hasn't make any payments. I still got a long way to go before that. It is really a screwed up thing to owe ppl money and the more screwed up thing is you yourself don't even know how come you owe so much money. Imagine you're being sentenced to a imprisonment of 20 yrs and you dun even know why. Just bcos' you happen to be around the vincinity when the rape/murder/kidnapping took place. Maybe not murder lah, cos' murder is death penalty. Put it as cupable homicide not amounting to murder lah.

My little princess is sleeping now, she wakes up at 6am crying for milk. My mum feeds her while I go and wash up. Now she must be tired cos' she was in her walker after her milk till around 8:30am. At nite when she sleeps, she will roll off from her mattress and onto the floor. Often I wake up and find her pillow is at somewhere else not under her head. She looks really cute when she is sleeping. You can find her little actions when she is sleeping. If there is a chance, I'll record it down and upload it here.








Each carrying a baby... Really a fat cat hor. Sometimes they can really stare at each other blankly. I guess the hatred has alredy been seeded.
A song from Alanis Morissette, her album Jagged Little Pill. This album has been out since 1995. The song, You Outta Know...
I want you to know, that I’m happy for you
I wish nothing but the best for you both
An older version of me
Is she perverted like me
Would she go down on you in a theatre
Does she speak eloquently
And would she have your baby
I’m sure she’d make a really excellent mother
Cause the love that you gave that we made wasn’t able
To make it enough for you to be open wide,no
And every time you speak her name
Does she know how you told me you’d hold me
Until you died,til you died
But you’re still alive
And I’m here to remind you
Of the mess you left when you went away
It’s not fair to deny me
Of the cross I bear that you gave to me
You,you, you oughta know
You seem very well,things look peaceful
I’m not quite as well,I thought you should know
Did you forget about me Mr. Duplicity
I hate to bug you in the middle of dinner
It was a slap in the face how quickly I was replaced
Are you thinking of me when you fuck her
Cause the love that you gave that we made wasn’t able
To make it enough for you to be open wide,no
And every time you speak her name
Does she know how you told me you’d hold me
Until you died,til you died
But you’re still alive
And I’m here to remind you
Of the mess you left when you went away
It’s not fair to deny me
Of the cross I bear that you gave to me
You,you,you oughta know
Cause the joke that you laid on the bed that was me
And I’m not gonna fade
As soon as you close your eyes and you know it
And every time I scratch my nails
down someone else’s backI hope you feel it...well can you feel it
And I’m here to remind you
Of the mess you left when you went away
It’s not fair to deny me
Of the cross I bear that you gave to me
You,you,you oughta know

No comments: