Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Sigh.... You know some things in life that you did wrong, you can't turn back anymore. You hope that the person will one day realise her mistake... You hoped and prayed, you forgave and tried to forget, but one time and another time the same thing happen. Your trust is being betrayed, but still you keep that little hope in you cos' you believe in one fine day that person will know her mistake. But when the time comes to the extend that you no longer believe in that person will change... What will you do? Chance after chance you give and give... Time after time you're being betrayed. Do you still expect ppl to forgive you? What forgivement is a great achievement. I say, suck it man... I take all you money and then I tell you what nonsense "forgivement is a great achievement" lah. Or I drunk driving and killed your son... then I turned up at your son's funeral and say what nonsense "forgivement is a great achievement" lah.

Anyway, now I just carry on with my life and there is nothing worthy for me to hang on anymore. God is watching...

I was at the confectionery that day... the same one which I bought the 3 cakes the other time. I went in and take a look, see if there is any other favour available. True enough, 2 new favours so I didn't wait liao and I take the 2 new favours.


Raspberry favour...


Cheese favour... Idiot also know this a cheese favour lah...


Take some pics of little princess in her walker. In fact, all the below pics are taken when she was in her walker.

Oh no, papa is coming this way... I better hide my sweet away...


I grow teeth, papa... ppl say must bite this thing then my teeth will grow nice nice...

I dig my nose... got a little piece of shit inside...


My bite bite thing is mine hor... you dun come near me okay?


I tell you liao.. dun come near me liao mah... Why you come near me woh....



I so sian sitting here whole day liao... just taken my dinner...


I angry, I so angry ah.... I just poo in my diapers. Now grandma let me wear the cloth diapers. Papa tell me now we are poor so cannot everytime let me wear disposable diapers. I am my papa good girl so I must think for my papa oso....


Why you always want to eye my toy leh? I share with you okay?


Huh? You just take the whole toy and didn't give me back...
You can see how momo knock into the coffee table...
Wow, little momo laughed so whole-heartedly leh....

No comments: