Friday, December 08, 2006

Got a lot of debts to pay... The best part is all the bills isn't incurred by me. But I still have to pay. Explain to the banks oso no use. I still have to pay... Just because I'm the principal card holder and all are my name so I have to pay. Pay and Pay till the day I die. You know it was like an eagle without legs flying in the sky. The day it can stop flying is the day that it die. Also got other debts to pay. I can't say I dun want to pay cos' it's all my name. SHIT!!!!!

Now my only consolation is my little princess. As long she has enough to eat and got enough clothes to wear, I can eat a little less and wear the same old clothes for years it doesn't matter. BTW, I now lose weight. My friends saw and all said how come I slimmed down. I remember in the past I could hardly slim down. My weight was like 74 kg... Now I weighed 68 kg. And my pants seems so loose, I need to tighten my belt. Now I take this chance to slim down loh... Who say married men will gain weight, not if you're me. Ha!

Every time I got home, little momo will be sleeping or playing with my mom. She laugh so hard whenever my mom tease her. I feel so jealous leh... Cos' hor, no matter how I tease her, at most she only giggle at me. Very seldom she will laugh so hard. I just now told my mom to let her wear more of the skirts or dresses, not always in pants. You know, ppl will mistaken her to be a baby boy leh... Her facial features do resembles a bit boyish. But she is still my little princess.

I wa surfing the net and my mom was sleeping so I pushed her into my room. At least I can watch over her in case the cat attacked her. You know, when she can see me then she won't cry that much. One time my mom was playing peek a boo with her, she hide behind the wall and little momo cried when she couldn't see anyone around. So I pushed her into my room to let her being able to see me.

And guess what, she got a four legged visitor leh... The fat cat come into my room and sit beside her. They were like having some cosmo telepathy conversation. I didn't believe with my eyes too. I faster reached out for my phone and snap a few pics. Which idiot say that cats will attack babies? What got a tiger at my home and still put momo here.... Words dun represent anything, pictures speak a thousand words. Can you believe that both of them are about the same weight? Maybe my little momo is heavier lah...


I tell you fat cat... this is my room, your room is at the next door hor...
I just come in to see if you want to play catching with me or not mah... dun chase me out leh...

you go away or not... i throw my toy at you hor....
sob2.. no one play with me...

No lah, my little princess isn't that bad. When she is older, let her play with the cat loh...


Someone call me? Not you meh... Oh then must be the gremlin loh... My papa everynite put the gremlin beside me sleeping at nite.. I dun like him cos' he bite my ear one.

No comments: