Saturday, November 18, 2006

So sorry... Been some time since I last blogged... Here are some pics to keep you entertained...

Little Alexandria enjoyed lying on her stomach... She is now smarter and smarter... Wanna know how she has grown smarter?



A couple of days ago, momo is sick. She vomitted a few times. Lips turned blue and she just stared blankly in the air. So scared so she was sent to KKH middle of the night. The pediatrician suggested getting her admitted in KKH for the time being. Dunno what is the reason why oso. You know, toddlers can get sick and no one know what is the cause. I took some pics of her in the ward. I dunno whether it is allowed or not. You know, nowadays there are some sick fellas who like to take gotcha pics of patients at the hospitals and then post them online. I'm not one of them, but I'm posting pics of my little princess.

Little princess fall asleep liao...


Little princess is about to awake... Still sleepy, eyes half opened...



Little princess is fully awake liao... Wondering where is she right now....



Oh, okay... It is KKH lah... but hor, I dun like the baby opposite my bed... She got more toys than me...


Feeding time... But hor, I not used to using hospital's milk bottle leh... Papa always want to make a fool of me... take my pics and them post them online for everybody to see...
I got my toys liao... My Piyo Piyo...


Huh... She got more toys than me? I got many at home okay... I scared hospital got not enuf space for me to put only hor...

Oh, I think I just poo in my diapers... Oh no, is many many come out... *if not, why this face leh*


Oh okay, papa is going to get me more toys later... I want that doggie in that window, how much is that doggie for sale...


How come my blanket got a black ant leh... It must be attracted by the rice dunno who throw here one...

You all dunno leh, how naughty is she ah... 2 days ago, my mum went out leaving me alone with little princess. When my mum went out, I was sleeping with my room door ajar lah. Then little princess cried in her sarong. I get out from my bed and rock her up and down. She still cry... I thought she maybe was hungry so I prepared for her a bottle of milk. She did drink, drink a little and she refused to drink anymore. I hold her in my arms and sing songs while walk around the house. She stop crying and then start crying again. I again thought maybe she is feeling sweaty so I give her a body wipe. When I removed her diapers, she pee-ed. I wipe her little butt and get her a new one. I mean a new diapers lah. Then I put he back in her sarong and rock her again. She still cry. I again carry her in my arms and walk around the house... Then I smell something.. like shit. Oh yes, she poo-ed in her diapers. Again I changed for her another new one. I mean new diapers lah... She didn't finished her milk so I feed her again. Wow...this time round she finished all her milk... 6 ouches leh... She still looked at me asking for more. I told her that later will be her porridge time so no more milk for the time being.
Then I put her in her walker.... She didn't cry anymore.... So the lesson is, she wants to play after she wakes up from her nap. She feels hungry so she wants her milk first. How good is she can talk, then I dun need to go round in circles.

See, she loves Piyo Piyo. I dunno how much saliva has stained on it.


She knows it when someone snaps a photo of her. You see her right arm, not flabby not soft.. It's firm...


The more I look at her eyes, the more she looks like me...


Her cheeks so smooth and soft. Want to pinch but dun bear to pinch...
Now I still walk to MRT. I think it is not that bad of an idea to walk there. Why? Cos' there are many ppl in this world who wants to take a step but they can't. At least I should be thankful that I still able to walk with my own feet. I enjoy the breeze during the night and the quietness surrounding. Occasionally I'll still take the bus home but most of the time, I think it's better to walk. Tomorrow I'll be doing OT at the Esplande. I dunno what kind of assignment but who cares. As long as they pay me in due.

1 comment:

peppermin said...

ur lil princess is so adorable!i cant stop complimenting hahhaa