Saturday, November 04, 2006

Ha ha.... You noticed the girl face at the hanky? Similiar to my little princess little facial expressions, even when you cannot see her face. She doesn't like me doing that to her head. In fact, after I took this pic I have to remove the hanky and carry her cos' she is crying. Wow, now when she cried, her tears really flow out leh... If got opportunity, I take a pic of her crying, okay?



Wow, can see my hair quite messy hor. No time to cut hair. Little momo hair oso long liao, at the sides. Just only a few strains of hair lah... I want to cut for her but she keeps on moving non-stop leh... what if injured her how leh.... Her skin so soft, when I kissed her... the feeling was like gummy candy.


She just like to lie on her tummy. So cute hor, wear faded jeans and so baggy...


Hiya... I can do push up with 3 fingers only nia....



My papa teach me leopard crawl... I take a rest first hor....

Who are you? Are you looking for me? *surprised look*


Oh, you again lah.... Me not free, me busy... you go find someone else to play with you lah...

Momo noisy hor... hehe...

Lately, busy with work. No time for other nonsense. This coming Fri will be the Motor Car show at Suntec, I will be dropping by. Last year was at Expo, this year is at Suntec. Sure very crowded one. Fri will by my off day, only one off day for the shift pattern for what I'm doing now. Will be quite tired loh. After work then go home, maybe rest a while and then go out again. Be sure that I will upload lots of car pics. Stay tuned, okay?

Now is Nov liao. Soon will be Dec and end of year 2006. Everytime towards end of the year, I will think of many things. How time flies... 2000 when I ORDed... Sometimes I was thinking how good if I could go to somewhere far away, maybe to some beaches and islands and opened a gift/t-shirt shop, won't be earning a lot but lead a happy life with my little princess. Teach her how to swim and suntan together. At nite, we watch TV and maybe play chess. Nowadays I feel so tired. Life is like meaningless. Dun want to work but have to work cos' got too many commitments. Mixed feelings....

It has been a long time since I last went to Starbucks. Actually not too long ago lah.. the last time I went was at Holland V. You know, when I stand at the counter and the barista was asking me what is my order.. and I was dumbfounded. No more selling Rhumba Frappucino liao... If I didn't look at the board before opening my mouth, I would have invite laughters. For sure she will ask me how long I didn't come to Starbucks. What am I supposed to tell her, what am I supposed to react in such situations? So I asked her what to recommend. Anyone out there knows what is the latest favour for Frappucino? Or Coffee Bean's Iced Blended? Or.... or.....

End of the year got many chances to do OT. You know, doing OT is sometimes fun. The last time I did was at Clarke Quay. Everyday doing the same old thing and facing the same old thing can be quite boring. Once out on the streets is diff. Can see many new things... Esp. at nite... Doing OT at nite is much fun than during the daytime... Cooler and dun need to be under the sun, but still will be sweating all over.

But hor, I can't show you any pics when I do OT cos' can't take out my hp to snap pics...

No comments: