Saturday, November 25, 2006

Away fom blogging for a few days liao... So sorrie....

This year, I didn't have the chance to visit Motorshow 2006 at Suntec... I wanted to go, in fact I had already make plans to go on my off day or night shift together with my friend but, you know, things can be unpredictable. Now the exhitibition has ended, maybe wait till next year loh... Talking about Suntec, now currently there is a Sexpo going on now, I remember last year got 2 girls was dancing there leh... Haha...

Lately I was "in" for doing OT after work. The last one I did was at Esplande. The whole assignment was fun, meaning we can walk around and patrol. For those who ever went to the Esplande and knows where is The Outdoor Theatre and The Link, yeah that was where I am. Outdoor Theatre was located just outside Harry's Bar and Steakhouse and No Signboard Seafood. Last Sunday was the celebration of the Hari Raya so the majority performance is by the Malays. The Link is just about 50m located on the left. During the assignment, it did rain a few times and it send all of us seeking for shelter. The best part is... I saw Nnadia Chan. The Best of Nnadia.... She was performing at Esplande too. Wow... She was really pretty. I mean with her make up and costume, of cos lah. Even her dancers were also pretty... Heard that her ailing father has passed away but she still insists on performing. I guess that moved many people at the Hall. I got time I went for patrolling at the basement capark. Saw many cars there oso...

So my papa is entertaining you ppl lah... So you ppl now dun miss me liao lah... Okay neber mind loh..


Hah, really ah... you ppl dun miss me liao ah... I so cute leh....



This is a prized photo... Not everytime you can see my little momo doing her business one... One she grow older, she will cry "molest". I tell you, she won't will cry molest only, she will chase you from Tanglin Mall till.... maybe Plaza Singapura. That was provided you are a fast runner. If not, most probably at Tanglin Shopping Centre she will pin you down liao...


Momo: Who are you?
Gremlin: Don't you remember me? I used to talk to you when you're still in your mum's womb...
Momo: Oh so that noisy little creature is you lah... Of cos' I remember you....
Gremlin: Now you grow up liao, when will you take me for a walk?



Tomorrow I'm doing OT oso... Guess where will I be leh? National Stadium... If I'm not mistaken, it will be Singapore Lions Vs the Thais. I myself dun watch football so I doesn't really sure which team is playing with which team. As long as I got paid for my OT, that is the most important thing.


See how my little princess drink her milk.... Gurp gurp... So hungry....

2 comments:

BLAH BLAH BLAH.......... said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.