Saturday, October 21, 2006

Yesterday I went to Marina Square.... I passes by the Hong Kong cafe again... so I snap a pic of it. The last time was at night mah.. the sign board was so bright the time... Now it's daytime so it's able to capture... Thoughtt of bringing my wife and little naughty girl to here leh... I got many places wanted to take my wife and my daughter to... Labrador Park, Changi Airport, the place near to Buona Vista what you called it (Rochester or something leh), Sentosa, etc...




Then I walk over to Suntec City. I was searching for a mini football for my little princess. You know those rubber or furry ones... Rubber not in the sense of those real football... More like those rubber as found in stress balls... So hard to find leh... I been to Toy 'R' Us, Kiddy Palace, Kalm, Precious Thots, etc... All dun sell leh... Little girl must be very disappointed. Things are always like that. When you're searching for something, you can't find it. Wait till you dun need it, then you can see it everywhere.

Yesterday my little princess turned 4 months old... I didn't take any pics of her leh...


I dunno whether it opened just recently or I long time didn't choing Suntec so I dunno whether if it was there long time already... Actually I wanted to snap some pics inside but hor, I dunno if I will get scolding from them or not leh... Just not far away from the entrance there are costumes for Halloween parties...


Today I bought my holy triangle... for just $10.50... at Jurong Point DIY shop... those bloody petrol stations selling a bloody $15...

No comments: