Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Watched Sinking of Japan with my wife, bro and his g/f... You think Japan will really sink one day? I read from the papers that this time round Japan really make a huge production for this show. What if Japan really sink into the ocean one day? No more Nissan cars, no more Casio Baby-G, no more Hitachi aircons... and no more AV girls. Ha Ha...

Can you imagine got someone sitting not far away from me can even fall asleep while watching such a nice show?!?! I mean you're so eager watching this show, hoping that Japan won't sink by less than a year, those innocent civilians won't lost their lives anymore... and you heard someone snoring... You wish to tell the person might as well go home and sleep. Luckily I didn't find any leftover chips or coke, if not I would chuck it to that person's face.

I drove my friend's car back home!! Yeah, first time I drive on the highway. Very nervous leh... Drive from Aljunied to my home in Jurong. 80km-90km.... I take about 35 mins to reach home. Not too bad lah... I take a cab need about 20 mins. I first-timer plus P-plate should give me some credits hor.

I dunno when will I have the chance to drive again...

No comments: