Monday, October 09, 2006

Someone snap a shot at little momo while I was at work... Now this little girl grows up rapidly fast leh... Just a few days ago, while she was sleeping we notice she was actually crying in her dreams. I dunno know whether she was having a nightmare or some dream monster visits her... Can you imagine she was like sobbing and her face turn frowning... *sniff sniff*then cries... As though she was feeling very remorsed.... I was watching her from her mattress. My heart was like falling apart...

"Why is my little princess crying till so pathetic?"

Not only that, now she can laugh.. with laughter leh... In the past was silent giggles, now got laughter. Babies laughs when they're happy, they cry when they're unhappy... True feelings... Unlike adults who tends to hide their inner feelings...

Soon Momo is going to be 4 months old. Then she can starts to eat cereal plus milk. Till then she won't wake up middle of the night and all of us can sleep till daybreak loh... You know, now she is very kpo... She knows how to watch TV lately. Whenever we put her near to the TV set, her head will turn to the screen and see what is broadcasting on TV.

Grandma is feeding me banana... But I told her I just want a small bite only...



Not funny, it's not funny at all. Dunno who eat finish my banana dun know how to throw the banana skin away and put the skin on top of my "just shampooed" head.

No comments: