Sunday, October 01, 2006

Shhh.... My papa is away and I wake up got nobody to see or play with.. I saw the laptop and my little brain tells me :

"Why sleep leh.. Now got no one to scold you... Go and blog a bit lah..."

So I creep from my mattress and I climb onto the armchair.. I used my little fingers to press the "switch on" button on the top and wait for it to load Win XP...

Better faster type or else my papa comes home and he will beat my pat pat again... He very selfish one leh... He blogged himself, dun let me stick one hand or one leg in. He always teach me good things must share mah... But dun care about papa lah... I blogged first.. wait till he found out oso too late liao... raw rice already cook into ripe rice liao... niak..niak...




Ppl say my legs long hands long, next time can become sportswoman... I think I want to become gymnast. The blue dress that my papa wants me to wear hor... so short liao... I like this pink colour one more...


Hee... Yak... I learnt it on TV that nite I was watching HBO, or Cinemax, or AXN hah... Do I look like her?


Hehe, papa say want to take me go out eat buffet.... I miss the tiger prawns and the sashimi...


Cher... Papa want to go with mama dun want to bring me along loh.... So I show him my black black face...


Hehe... papa say he will packet for me... I tell him I want to eat big big prawns... Next month mama say I can eat cereals liao... Then momo will sleep tummy full full *burp* and won't wake up during the nite...


I see my fingernails clean or not first... Later maybe papa will buy for me cheese prata...


You think I pretty or not... I saw on the streets many muslim women wear tudung... So I also want to join the fun...


Nice, not nice? So I try try a bit...


That day I was so upset with my mama loh.... She make me wear the shoe so big size one... Macham like MacDonald's shoe... Then let me sit down here dun care about me...




Papa itchy finger... take my photo so close...

Do I look like a boy? Then how come got some ppl come up to me and say I cute little boy leh...

No comments: