Sunday, October 22, 2006

Saturday me, my wife, my bro and his g/f went to watch Death Note at Jurong Point. How many of you oso watch this show? I think that this show is really nice. Heard it was actually from a novel selling in Japan. Selling not bad oso leh... Not really horror but more like suspensed, battle of wits. Just like 少年井田一 or 绅士刑警... Using their criminal intelligence to solve unsolved crimes.

But hor, some people can tell me that the show is so boring, hoping that it will end soon. The whole show is about 2 hours. I dun understand why some people can say the show is a let-down. I was so engrossed in the show, glued to the cinema seat... there will be another show coming in Dec 28th. Be sure that I will catch it again.. Death Note: The Last Note...



Little Alexandria is sleeping so soundly. Her rosy cheeks so seductive for people to pinch. I always like to pinch and then "piak" her cheeks. My mum will always scold me for doing that.

Sleeping beauty taking her afternoonn nap...


Closed-up snap.... Can anyone notice that the little patch of hair at the front is missing? Well... there is a story behind the little patch of hair... Some time ago, we were saying how come her hair was like so little at the front... So we poke poke here scratch scratch there and then we concluded that the reason was due to the "dandruff"or the dead skin that was growing at the scrap... Wah lah, it really got a lot leh... So we applied Johnson and Johnson baby oil, wait for a few mins for the dead skin to soften then we comb her hair... I tell you ah.... So many dandruff drop off from her scrap leh... Comb and comb, drop and drop.... At last we decided to shave off her little patch of hair at the front... Never mind lah, cos' baby will grow new hair pretty soon.



Her legs are damn long... This pair of pants supposed to be too long fo her 2 months ago.. Now it fits perfectly....


Now can see more clearly, right? Her little patch of hair at the front....

Little Alexnadria loves to sleep on her stomach leh.... You know, every nite she will bound to stretch and roll off her pillow. When I come home after work, normally I will take a peek at her and when I find her head off her pillow I will put her head back... But soon after she will roll off again. So I just let her be...

Little momo eating her cereal... You know she is so smart... We tried to give her smashed banana but she doesn't want to eat cos' smashed banana is a little bitter in taste... So we mixed with cereal and feed her loh...

Initially when we first feed her with cereal she doesn't really like it. Maybe it was due to the fact it was her first time eating cereal mah... After a few spoonful, she begin to like it.

Momo new ball... Colourful one some more....


This is her new toy Piyo Piyo... Can sqeak out water when immerse under water... Can let her play with it when she is older... Right now, I just use it to humour her whenever she is crying... Hey, she seems to like Piyo Piyo a lot leh... When I show it to her, her eyes will follow it..


This is her new bowl and spoon for eating cereal (for now)... In future it will be her rice and porridge bowl...

Notice Momo... She looks at the camera after she flips over...

Momo eating her cereal... You thinks she enjoying her new food? Of cos' lah...

1 comment:

Preggie said...

Oh dear, baby cute cute lol...but the show was damn lame, my hubby like it but i hate it.