Saturday, October 14, 2006

Little momo wants to sleep... But always got someone like to snap my pics and then go around showing everyone... Later papa will take me go out eat Bali Thai. I dun want to eat Bali Thai, I want to eat buffet. Buffet got my fav desserts and ice cream. Thai food... Some spicy, some dunno what taste de... Last nite I cry and make a lot of noise but papa didn't come in and kiss me... Momo angry with papa... Then later mama told me papa is working mah, so papa cannot come in and kiss me.. I know papa is working very hard for me and mama so never mind if papa didn't kiss me last nite...




Are my eyes big? Hehe.... I all pink leh... like that then look more like a baby girl mah...






Today I take my TP test at BBDC... This is my 6th attempt liao loh... I know some people will laugh at me one... I know it one! I know liao! But I dun care so much cos' I FINALLY MADE IT THIS TIME!!!!! Yeah YAHOOOOOO...... So it really makes a difference after changing another instructor. The previous one caused me to fail 5 times. I saw him when I was sitting inside the room watching the video... You know lah, after you passed you must watch video showing road safety. He was outside at the terminal. I think he is checking dunno who-so-suay learning driving from him. If I know it earlier, I would have changed to my now-this instructor. Although he is fierce and he did scold me many times but he teaches really well. He got all the charts and drawings to show me different types of ways to right turn at the different junctions, $24/hr worth it, man.

You know what, today I get the same instructor again as in my first and 2nd attempt. He even can recognized me leh... I think he was kinda lenient this time round. Anyway, after spending more than $3500 and over a period of almost 2 yrs, in fact is $3764 and over 1 yr and 9 months... Plus all the PDL, renewing membership at BBDC and paying $100 each time when taking my TP... The bloody piece of plastic cost so much to me.... Who can ever imagine that damn piece of plastic sized of a credit card costs me $3764...

Anyway, when anyone sees me on the road, kindly give way to me hor...

Require additional reverse movement during the vertical parking... 2 pts potong liao....


Moving off insufficient acceleration.... potong 4 pts... and fail to use appropriate gear... potong 4 pts...


Incorrect braking... potong 4 pts liao....


So total 14 pts loh.... The most important is the tick at the right box.... PASSED...

No comments: