Monday, October 16, 2006

Last nite we celebrated my mum's and my bro's birthday... Not on the same birth date they share but just a few days' apart so might as well one stone two birds loh... You know what I mean?


A nice looking chocolate cake... yum... yum..


Actually it got more candles but hor, not very becoming if we were to put so many candles on a small cake... So just 2 candles.. for the sake of putting...


Seee my mum grinning from ear to ear when she cut the cake... Snap one shot....

Still cutting the cake... Snap another shot....


My family photo... where is my wife leh.... She is shooting for us mah.. so of cos' she isn't inside loh... Anyway, she also dun want to be inside the photo lah... Why leh? cos' she dun want ppl to see her face loh... Why leh? Aiyo, you know lah... Not pretty yet mah so dun want to take pics loh... So simple you still can ask so many times....


老夫老妻了... I think there is a very long time since both my parents take photo together loh....


Guess whose leg is this? Hey, I didn't realise that my little princess's feet has grown bigger now... Just now I was tickling her feet and I was like a bit surprised how come her soles is longer than my fingers... Then only I realised she has outgrown...

Taken in the cab back home.... Looking so curious leh.... Want to see how she looks like 4 months ago wearing the same cap?



See? That time her cap was still loose when don on her head... Babies really grow so fast... Everyday facing her you dun realise until/unless you compare photos...

Little momo giggling leh... So cute....

2 comments:

poisonlady said...

Wow....all the oct babies! my mummy also in oct!

Thanks for reading my blog!

Baby very very cute!!!!

peppermin said...

oooooo....SO CUTE!!!!