Saturday, October 14, 2006

Just come back from Siam Kitchen at Jurong Point... The buffet dinner... so so loh... horse horse tiger tiger... $19.90 pax, exclusive the silly service and GST. Got tom yam soup (standard lah), green chicken curry, satay, etc... Forget what's on the menu liao.... I oso forget to take some pics again. Anyway, not worth trying loh.... First and the last time... The what-so-called free flow iced lemon tea is tasteless... So bland and diluted. I think I make myself oso tastes better... The concept is the same as Rice Table. They'll served you all the dishes on the menu first. Then which ever you want to order again they will serve you loh... A bit only each time in a small plate.

Jurong Point got many ppl... Along the pavement from Boon Lay MRT to Jurong Point got many foreign workers... You dun disturb them they dun disturb you... Well water dun offend river water... You know some times hor I think that Singaporeans are really funny... Oso cannot blame them thinking this way lah... Many Singaporeans will despise those Bangala or Kering... esp. during Sun in the MRT, they will board the train in Bugis and till Boon Lay. I once saw this incident:-

One lady was sitting at the seat... Then comes one Bangala and he sits next to her. She immediately hold her nose and stare fiercely at him... Then after a few seconds she stands up and walk away to the nearby door and stand there. I think she was expecting him to sit away from her but the fact is he didn't so she got fed up and she choose to stand near to the door. I'm sure this scene isn't new to most of us. As a matter of fact, some might also practice that too. Singapore is like that... Those Indian or Bangala who is lowly educated, we look down on them. Those Indian or Bangala who is highly educated we look up upon them... Both are also human and both are from the same country, why got such a discrimination... 新加坡人就是这个样子你会读书才算是人才

The interesting thing is when Singaporeans go overseas they complained there got racists lah, got racial discrimination lah, 2nd class citizenship lah... What goes around comes around too... Without them, where we got so many condo to live in, got bus stops... and the latest Vivo-city also built by the Bangala and Indians...

But hor, I know there are also some black sheeps who commit offences.


I got come across some fellas in the MSN who try to impress others online...

Me: Do you like K-pop?
He: Yes, I do.... I like to watch korean dramas... I'm a huge fan of korean pop...
Me : Really? Then who is your fav actor or actress...
He: Kim Hee Soon loh....
Me: Which drama like to watch?
He: Myth or 神话 loh... she was so pretty in the show...
Me: Any other show you like to watch her acting in?
He: err....

Then when I prompt him more about kim hee sun, he cannot answer....

Chey... called himself a huge fan of Kim Hee Sun.... I think any idiot oso know the above lah... Kim Hee Sun acted with Jackie Chan mah.... Or some even lagi better... can mention Lee Young Ae, Jewel In The Palace.... These two names I think even those who never watch Korean drama before oso can answer... my mom also know the names lah...






I like this MTV very much, I know many ppl might know of such a video clip.. But I just feel like adding it here...

No comments: