Sunday, October 08, 2006

Busy week this week... Friday nite I went for a ad-hoc assignment at Clarke Quay... It was a last minute thing... I was supposed to go home after my section 1 then comes a phone call asking for additional men to cover for the Kreta Ayer assigment. So I go loh... Went back to Paya Lebar to return my firearms and I was told to report back at 7 pm. I only reached base at 3:30pm, still got 2 hours plus to go. So I went to City Hall for jalan jalan. I didn't know that at basement of Raffles City got this newly opened Market Place. I go for a round walk.. Nothing to see much lah..

I went to Challenger, thought want to play some X-Box or PC games there but dunno why nowadays kids like dun need to study or go to school one leh... All the stations occupied, so I left the place and went to Gramophone. No CDs I want to get. Anyway this month quite tight in buget so better dun spend unneccessarily.

Before I left City Hall, I bought a Whopper burger to eat before I went for my ad-hoc assisgment back in my locker room. You know one thing "good" about CISCO is no matter what kind of assisgments you're detailed to, there won't be any briefing. You're expected to know what to do there. Anyway, it's like that one lah. So I reached my locker room at about 6:30pm, take my burger at 7pm, get changed and collect my barang barang and left the base at 7:30pm.

Supposed to go to Kreta Ayer one, but dunno why I ended up at Clarke Quay. See, this is also another amazing wonders in CISCO. They told you to go there but you will end up at another different place.

You know where is this Jumbo restaurant? There got a mini stage for performers to sing or dance or play chinese instruments. The seats there are only for those with invitations or with passes. So our duties there is to do crowd control. Those who have the invitations or with passes can come in. Those organisers, you know, they can really make your head go confused. Some say he can come in, some say she cannot come in. Initally it's only for those who has the pass or by invitation, then later part it is opened to anyone who wants to come in, then later they stop anyone from coming in, then later part they only allow the ang mohs to come in. I also dunno know what's going on. I just do what I was told loh... During the show, I think, if I'm not mistaken got this Jalan Besar MP singing, Dr Liang Lili or.... Also got some Chinese girls dancing. I mean those from Chinese from China, not Chinese from Singapore.

Then some stupid organisers come and asked for 2 men to jaga another location. So I followed them loh, with my friend. We went to the end of Clarke Quay to jaga the fireworks venue, just in front of this Winegarage. Cannot let anyone entered the cordon place where the fireworks are placed. At about 10:10pm the fireworks took place. I didn't know they're going to let go leh... I got a shock of my life when I heard a loud bang. Luckily I didn't draw my firearms loh... I was just about 10m away leh. The fireworks was really nice. Shoot right up into the sky and drop the remains into the Singapore River, ha! I wanted to take out my hp and record it down, then I can upload in my blog but there are some idiots looking at me so I can't record it. Only can see with my eyes.

Overall, this assisgnment was fun lah... Not much to do. Clarke Quay is not much crowd. Those who ganna at the Chinatown worse loh...

Here comes some pics of my little princess:

Taken a bit blur loh... Notice both of her hands are in her pocket. I purposely place them in... Skirt uplifted exposing her... ahem diapers. Do you think her diapers are too big? They are already small sized liao leh...


Wow, she look so surprised...


I want to be Alanis Morrisette... I got one hand in my pocket and the other one hailing a taxi cab....


My mum carrying little momo... Grandma, I drop my handkerchief liao...


Grandma doesn't know what am I talking.. Sigh....


Hah... Papa coming home now... I want to wait for papa... He say he will buy me KFC.... I want to change my dress, dun wan to dirty it...


Yeah, the KFC chicken so tasty.. till I suck my fingers....


Still sucking my fingers... cos' got a bit of chicken stuck inside my nails... I want to get it out...

.

.

.

Me and my wife went to Jurong Point to shop for a walker for little momo. Now she is learning to walk so it's time for her to learn how to use her legs. No lah, not so fast lah... This little girl now dun like to lie down too much liao... So might as well let her sit up occasionally.

Bought at Kiddy's Palace... It's a walker and rocker. 2 in 1... I know lah, it's stated on the cover liao mah...


It comes with yellow and blue colour. The blue one is out of stock so we take the yellow one loh..


See, it's a walker....


See, it's a rocker now...

When my wife first introduced her to her new toy, she was quite scared to sit inside. She was frowning and almost want to cry out. The dashboard in front can be pressed and music will played and the figures will move. She initially wanted to touch them but unable to cos' it's covered.

Taken when she just wake up for her milk. I removed the dashboard away cos' it's was like 5:30 am in the morning. I dun want the music to disturb my neighbours. On the right is the piyo piyo duck we bought for her, on the left is the CISCO squeeze star. It was actually for the IMF goodie bag.


What see see? I want to sit down here... Later then I go and sleep, can or not? You @#%^*!!$%&...



Little noti girl... Poor little girl... her hair is dropping so much liao... I asked my friend who just give birth.. She told me it's normal cos' this is due to the pillow is "eating" the hair. ^_^ Never mind lah hor, baby will soon grow up with lots of hair...


Papa and mama dun want to play with me... Now I'm alone here liao....

No comments: