Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Taken yesterday since I was working section 2... Got some time to play with my little princess before I goes to work... Although I worked everyday; (for ex.) I worked section 1 on Mon, section 2 on Tues, section 3 on Wed, off on Thurs... then section 1 again on Fri.. and the world keep on going round and round, at least I still got time for myself and my little princess. I got free time after my section 1 3:30 pm onwards, section 2 from the time I wake up till 12:30pm, section 3 from the time I wake up till 7:30pm... My Off day is basically my sleeping day, but after I reached home I do sleep for a while and then I sometimes will go out. The only shortcoming for this kind of shift is I will get less pay compared to working for 12 hours in my last duty post. Life is like that... You gain some, you lose some.

Little tongue sticking out... I wonder what is my papa doing leh...


Hmm.... How old are you? I am 3 months old loh.... (Notice her left hand showing 3 fingers...)


Must pose a bit or else not nice one...


Papa carry me under his... sniff...sniff....


I saw a bit of spaghetti sauce drip on my hand...Urgg, I want to lick it off....


See, you see... I can stand on my own....


Papa teaching me how to walk...But how am I supposed to walk leh... papa is giaping my both legs...

No comments: