Wednesday, September 06, 2006

My papa friends... Momo is back again... this time with my pics oso.... My papa always so bad one.. he likes to make me malu in front if his friends. Next time how am I going to face the world woh... Sob..Sob.. So many people saw all my pics; from birth till now... They sure will laugh at me, ask me things I dun like to hear... I think I better pack my own haversack (haversack sia!!) and go somewhere far far away to stay... Wait... Let me see what to take with me...
My milk bottle,
My pacifier,
My booties and mittens,
My fav gremlin toy my papa gave to me,
My saliva soaked pillow,
My.......
My.......
ZZZZZzzzzzz....... So tired... When I wake up then I packed lah... Now I hug my bean spout pillow first...


Help, something just bite me at the neck... Papa... Mama come quick!!




Boo...Boo... I won't let you take my cute cute pics...


Ops, I just now dreamt of Cuppycake... drool a bit lah... Faster wipe it clean if not papa will beat my pat pat again...


Sitting on grandma leg... Everyday tired of sleeping and let everyone crowd around me like I'm a piece of exhibit...


I want to get down.. urgent leh.... I want to pee... I want to watch TV... Got High 5 on kid's channel...


Sitting on the sofa outside... See, me so strong... Only 2 months plus and I can sit on the couch with my grandma together..


Some people say I lose some hair.... I think I mum mum too much maggi noodles... Mama say got dunno what M what S what G can make momo bald bald...

3 comments:

kiyomi said...

she is very cute. =) u are very fortunate!!

peppermin said...

agreeee!!! growing fast and pretty!! :D

bluesky said...

hello,bb! i am very pleased to see your cute pictures! your papa loves you so much through this website you may know your growth!
hope you anything is ok.