Friday, September 15, 2006

Hehe... it's me again... Momo is back entertaining my papa loyal friends.... I got many things to gossip here... My papa is lazy, sleeping with his mouth wide open.... Must faster blog or else he wake up, he will beat my pat2 again...

Oh no, he wake up liao....

"Hehe, good morning papa..."

*Piak* who ask you to sit on my chair again! Now what time already.. Faster go and sleep now...

"Papa always like to beat my small pat2, sob..sob..."

This naughty little girl always dun want to sleep, blogging at this hour... She should be sleeping now mah...

I send her back to her bed...

Soon, in 4 days' time, she will turn 3 months old loh... Now, she likes to play alot and whenevere ppl look at her to talk to her, she will reply back in her own baby language lah...

So cute and lovable... Love her always....

Here are some pics I took during the past week...

I was going downstairs and I saw a curious looking cat staring at me, in its defensive position.. So I took out my hp and snap a pic of it. I dunno whether it's a male or female... But from its features I assumed it is a female lah. I thought of kidnapping it back for the poor cat at my home to accompany him, but she seems so fierce leh... So I dropped the whole idea. Anyway, my mum won't like to have another cat at home.



See? The cat sitting in the drainage looking so fierce....


A close-up pic of her


You see lah, you all can see for yourself lah... A chubby looking baby sitting in a rocker. Now she wants to be in a sitting position. No more lying down, unless she wants to sleep. Her legs are so strong and I teach her how to walk. He legs are still feeable and macham like drunkard. She loves when someone talks to her and she will smile. Know why she smiles so much? Cos' she wants to be part of IMF 4 million smiles...

See, my momo so cute... Her toes resembles like sweet corns. Small, tidy and neat looking...

Her face so chubby...

I pray that I will have a bro to bully. I want him to carry my school bag for me, wash my school shoes for me....

Praying is so tired... I take a nap first... When I wake up I want to drink my milk...

My mum bought my Alexandria a spitoon. Small small just fit for her small but... You think I should decorate it with cute stickers like Powerpuff girls, Spongebob or Bobdog leh...

The laziest member of my family... All he cares is whether there is any fish for him to eat. I dun think he even notice there is a baby around in the house.

He weigh a hefty 5.4kg. I had him weighed earlier on. Initially I was worried he might scratched momo but it seems to be unfounded. He dun even bothered at all. Even if momo is sitting at the couch, he would just walk past her and suntan at the balcony.

Anyone got jalan jalan along Orchard Road or Shenton Way? I didn't know these sculptors are the famous dunno who the heck Spanish masterpieces, Salvador Dali.

Space Venus, The armless female form has a melting watch sliding down her neck and a golden egg on her pelvis. Guess how much it is worth? US$1.7m

Profile of Time, The melting watch is one of Dali's most famous images. US$1.3m

No comments: