Saturday, September 02, 2006

Damn, my papa PC short again... Hehe, he now sleeping so I creep out and blog a bit about my own. He won't wake up so soon lah, so he won't know that I sneak out, quietly mah. Later I still got some time to go to Stabucks for a Frappucino... My papa used to go there, only that he think I dunno mah...

Nowadays outside rain and sun so much. Few days ago when my papa take me go buffet it rains also. I was so tired that I couldn't open my eyes but I know it's raining outside. You know after drinking milk mah, tummy bloated so eyes also tired loh. Luckily got aunt Diana take care of me. Actually I dun want to go buffet, all the food all big big pieces my mouth so small piece got no tooth some more how I eat woh. I like to suck my own bottle better...

Today momo is sick, me got flu... I think I better dun drink Frappucino lah, order some hot hot drinks to drink. Mama lah, she give me flu cos' she herself oso got flu.

I think I come out for quite some time liao... I go home sleep loh... My papa tut2 leh... He think I small small dunno anything. I everyday look around me and observed everyone walking past. Now then I know got a cat living with us, he so fat and cute ah. He only play with his cats and dun bother me. He better dun disturb me ah, or else I sure chase him around with my newspaper.

No comments: