Thursday, August 24, 2006

Okay...okay loh...okay lah.... just now my papa beat my pat pat cos' he angry with me for telling you too much loh... but i'm just blogging mah... Blogs are for ppl to write what they want to write mah... My hands are small but still enuf to press the keyboard buttons.. Oh yes leh, now I'm using laptop to blog.... Papa's PC shot liao loh...

Since you all are my papa friends then I tell you this leh... Last nite my papa and mama try to make fun of me leh...Papa ask me if I want to have pipi or not. My head small small dun know pipi is a boy or girl lah... but papa tell me pipi is my younger sibling loh. Papa ask me if I want another baby... He say hor if I want I just need to "yee-arr" a bit... Hehe, papa think I dun know he is making fun of me meh... He ask me to "yee-arr" so I did loh and mama dun like me leh..

The first time papa tell me to "yee-arr" I did, the second time and third time I oso follow.. the forth time papa say hor, if I want pipi i dun "yee-arr" and I oso keep quiet... Mama didn't believe what she saw leh... They think my head small small gundu gundu like them... Momo very smart leh...

Grandma say I know how to act cos' hor I cry got no tears flow out... *_*


Nowadays babies are so smart... Can't believe a 2 month old baby knows how to use the laptop and blog, behind my back some more.....

No comments: