Thursday, August 31, 2006

Okay, yesterday we bring little Alexandria out... We take her out for buffet at Royal Plaza On Scotts. We dressed her up, even let her wear a head-dress. She of cos' if FOC, she can't even eat only drink her own milk. We took the MRT to Orchard... I told my wife that we take the route above instead of taking the underpass , but when we are about to exit the MRT station it was raining so heavily outside. We take the escalator down and take the underpass route... Such things is unpredictable. Who would guess that it will rain, some more rain so heavily.

Little Alexandria was still sleeping even though it was raining so heavily.


Can you see the light shinning at her tummy? When we left home, it was still sunny mah...



Someone comments that she looks like a veggie seller at the market... I say she looks more like a parking attendant....


See the person at the left? She's my newly employed maid, Diana... She is great, esp. she is very patient with momo... But momo always bully her...


This pic was taken in the bus when we are going to the MRT station...You know the bus was moving when I snap this pic... See so clear with my Nokia 6280....

Sometimes it is really a headache bringing momo out... No, dun be mistaken... I'm not implying that it is a burden taking her out. I do love to take her out for outings but the fact is she is still so small and when she cries, everyone is disturbed. While we are at the cafe, she really need us to carry her out and hold her in the arms till she falls asleep. I will take her for walks when she is older and to the swimming pool. I tell you hor, she loves to play with water. Whenever we bathes her, she will keep still and looks so obedient. Dun believe me? Later you will see....

No comments: