Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Hi...hello all my papa friends... Momo still unable to upload my cute pics my papa took for me... Now I'm 2 months old liao... I can see a bit of things around me..Sometimes I sholdn't tell me papa, mama, grandma that I can a bit now cos' hor they now everytime want to poke fun at me, always want my small eyes to follow their fingers. My eyes very tired leh, you know!!! So small and yet they want to torture me like that. My papa even worse leh.. he always want to put me lying on my stomach. I know I enjoying proning when Momo is bathing but that doesn't mean I enjoy in prone position in my bed oso mah. Sometimes I so sian with him that I just put my head down and dun want to move a bit... Then grandma will come to my rescue. Papa think my head small small must be naive but Momo is not so tut tut. Sigh, dunno when papa will fixed his pc leh... All my pics and videos all inside the thing my papa say hard disk woh...

No comments: