Thursday, July 06, 2006

Today I go shopping.....

I today go out to buy something for myself cos' pay-day mah... My old running shoes dunno why the soles hor... like soaked in water for a long time liao... now become corroded... You believe or not? Heh? Heh? Heh?

I went to City Hall to see see look look.... Actually I wanted to drop by Jurong Point but later when I was in the bus to Boon Lay I decided to take the MRT to City Hall better....

There is one store selling shoes at Capitol Centre... Dunno what name lah... I wanted to get one pair of Nike shoes there but later I think I go to Suntec City to take a look first....

I remembered there is one quite good shop "Why Pay More".... I bought my New Balance shoe there before....

It cost only $89.90 size 8 left... Or you want me to wear size 9½? Ppl says running shoes hor, the best is Nike and Ascis... But Ascis is pretty expensive...




This pair of slippers... I bought it for someone... Someone who always so stubborn loh... You know my old pair of slippers already worn out... The soles are almost without any friction liao... I walk on the dry surface I oso need to be careful... Some more that stubborn person is pregnant with my baby leh... Always want to wear my old slippers... Luckily now she give birth liao... So this pair of slippers is actual for myself but in the mean time can lend you to wear first....


I bought this CD at Gramophone... I like Laura Pausini's songs... The best of Laura Pausini... I got a CD of her that went missing... Find here find there oso can't find leh...

This is the gift I bought for my Alexandria... Songs for baby to hear... Lullabies... Wondering who will end sleeping after hearing leh... My daughter is not just noti... she is veri the noti leh... I was listening to the songs... It reminds me the days during my Primary School days where we got music lessons.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested

Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work. thnx!
»

Anonymous said...

Very best site. Keep working. Will return in the near future.
»