Friday, July 28, 2006

Little Alexandria is back for blogging again.... Hoo... hoo... hoo... X'mas still early lah...
Just come back from NUH... Checked up by the gynae... Now she is 51.7cm and 3.5kg. Hehe.. Grow a bit liao hor...
Still so noti... so cute...
Just bathe her, so her eyes are still open... She likes to make this expressions... Her little mouth will go "uuuuu" like this...

See? Her cheecks so rosy and so nice to pinch...


See? There she goes again... Her mouth "uuuu"


Does thos posture looks like she is about to throw a shotput... but is at a lying down position...


Wow.... My Alexandria looks so sexy leh... Hehe... Dunno whether she will scold her papa when she saw this pic when she grows up? So small so hiao liao....


This pic was taken in the Kopitiam @ NUH.... Today is very rare cos' in the past she will cry and make a lot of noise whenever we are eating there. But today she sleeps throughout the trip. Can see her mittens print " I Love Daddy"?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested

Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested

Anonymous said...

Your website has a useful information for beginners like me.
»

Anonymous said...

This site is one of the best I have ever seen, wish I had one like this.
»