Thursday, June 22, 2006

I just got home... I was on reservist from 21st till 26th... First 3 days is IPPT and shooting, the last 3 days is our deployment. I missed my dear baby... Wondering how is she at home, has she drunk her milk....

My wife so bad, sms her didn't reply back one...

I got home and I took some pics of her sleeping. She is always sleeping so most of her pics are with her eyes closed. Hey, do you know that although she was only born on the 19th June (just 3 days old) she can opened her eyes. Tiny black pupils. hehe....

Yee.... cute little baby is dreaming of her papa.....


This is how she looks like when she has just been fed


Haha... I managed to capture one moment of her sleeping so cute... Notice her mittens and her socks all around. It's she herself who "throw" them away.

Maybe in my next update I shall upload one short video of her...

1 comment:

Meero said...

Hee:: ur baby like to sleep with her mouth open sooo cute leh. Congrats to u and ur wife, u finally being a papa le