Thursday, May 25, 2006

No time left for me.....

This is the play pan my wife bought for our baby daughter.... Inside are the baby stuff... I think we are going to spoilt her soon... Not yet born and so many things are there for her.... Cannot like that leh. I dun want her to grow up buying branded stuffs.







This pair of socks so cute leh.... So colourful some more... Do you know how small is it?


Now you can see how small is the pair of colourful socks.... So cute?!?! Socks so small how to wear leh...

There are many pics I want to take and post them here. Some of the baby items are so cute mah... Of cos' the diapers dun need to take lah... Wait sure got ppl who will scold me for posting diapers here...

Went to Banquet at Jurong Point again... this time I ordered beef noodles.... I wanted to type chinese words but hor, it seems like the NJ Star will shot my pc leh... Whenever I use it, this blog will hang.. So bo bian have to type in English....

The china lady was asking me:

"What do you want to eat?"

"I want this taiwan beef noodles" *pointing to the pic*

"You want the slice noodles or the long one?"

"I want the long noodle"

台灣牛肉面

These few weeks I was on some course and basically I need to go back to the CISCO training school 5 days and on Sat is half day... The course is pretty shiok lah... Got 4 gals and 5 guys. Maybe I'll take some pics of 9 of us together and post it here. I do enjoy it... Everyday dun need to wake up so early, unlike in the past when I was to wake up at 5 am, leave my home at 5:40am. These few weeks I wake up at 6:20 am or so, leave my house at 7 am. Then take bus 154 from Boon Lay Interchange....

The bad thing is my pay will be less on my next pay day. No OT, no allowance.... Some more next month I'm going for my reservist... Again no allowance for 5 more days. What to do leh... Life still needs to go on mah...

No comments: