Sunday, May 14, 2006

I got kidnapped by aliens......

Hehe... Just joking about I ganna kidnapped by aliens. I know lah, sure got some people out there will be saying that aliens wouldn't even want to kidnap me. Yes, now as you're reading this....

Dunno why leh, it seems like I will never have enuf time for myself. Can't imagine what will happen to my life when Alexandria arrived. OH NO...... That little girl, not yet born already give us so much trouble liao....

Anyway, I was home after my nite shift and I saw the fat cat resting at his home sweet home. Idling more like it, I say... So I decided to take a few pics of its big head photo. My mum says it's grown more sensible now, cos' he no longer will dashed out once you opened the door. Now he will just sit at the floor watching you.

  1. He dun give you a damn....
  2. He dun want to bother about you....
  3. He dun care about your existance.....
  4. He dun want to think what you're doing.....
  5. He dun want to crack his brains to figure out what you might want to do....

I just say he is lazy... Too lazy to even move.

If not, how come he will let you take his pics so closed-up leh....

Normal effects

Grayscale effects


Sepia effects


With flash lights


Without flash lights

Anyone ever come across any cat so obedient as mine leh....

Not long ago, this Banquet foodcourt at Jurong Point undergo major renovation... Some stalls still remained, some stalls dunno go where hilang liao.... There is one new stall managed by Chinese, I supposed lah.... Not chinese as those chinese in Singapore. I mean from China leh... From the way they speak loh...

I was wondering leh, they can't really speak English then how are they able to communicate with the Malay/Indian helpers leh... The food is great, I say. At least I now dun have to eat the same old food that we can see at every food court loh.

It tasted like roti prata... I mean a bit loh. Of cos' mah, both oso use flour to make and fried. In China it's called 蔥油餅. In Singapore context, it's called roti prata with onions... (Corny joke)

蔥油餅


四川拉拉面

In you happen to pass by Jurong Point or you're staying nearby there, can drop by at Banquet and try this stall out loh... I often eat down there after my nite shift. Also provided that I can wake up inside the MRT lah. So tired after nite shift.... Sleep in the MRT. Some time got kind souls will wake me up reaching Boon Lay station, but some time... No lah, maybe those kind souls hor, they not taking the same train as me mah... So cannot blame them.

Show you the CCTV of the MRT ah.... Sorrie not enuf, you must explain.... Haha...

Anyone know about the Bak Chor Mee Man? Bak chor mee with or without liver..... Visit mrbrown.com...

Today, me and my wife to IMM... We saw the mother of Roti Boy, Roti Mum. Talking about Roti Boy, it seems like many outlets closed liao. I remember there used to be one at Scotts food picnic, one at Bugis Junction, one at Marina Square, one at Clementi Interchange....

The pic looks like a mum meh?


I didn't take any pic of Roti Mum. This is actually a pic of Roti Boy. I think it's the same mah, whether it is Roti Boy, Roti Mum or Papa Roti..

1 comment:

Mrs Tan said...

Hi, u mentioned tat ur cat is very obedient ah? Oh really? does he scratch or attack ppl like ur family member? how to train to be GUAI GUAI type ah..? I oso have a cat i think i need to train her like ur cat so obedient..