Tuesday, April 18, 2006

A trip to IKEA....

Today I went to IKEA to see see look look got any cupboard to buy to store my newborn baby's clothes. Maybe today is Tues so dun have much ppl around. The staffs are friendly, I like there. I was walking around looking what I'm looking then I encounter something so cute.....


A BIG armchair and a SMALL armchair..... Humm... I was wondering how would we look like hor, when we watched TV together.... Sorrie, only Papa and Momo, Mama sits elsewhere.. Niak... Niak... Niak....



Nice and cosy... The perfect bed for my Momo to sleep..... The bear dunno what is he doing there leh....

Actually I saw a cupboard liao... I even noted it down the location, Level 1 Shelf 11 Row B... (I didn't take the pic of it, damn...) I saw it liao, but then I saw another cupboard. I was thinking which one should I buy leh... A or B or A or B....... Then I decided to take B cos' it looks more like a cupboard. It was unfinished wood. Meaning it is without any finishing loh... Normally any furniture will be lacquered, varnished or covered with formica... I dun want to think so much liao cos' later I'm working nite shift...

Once you see it, if you think the price is reasonable then take and go. Dun go and compared prices elsewhere or you'll end up cursing yourself. 金語良言。。。


I took a cab and carry it back home. Tsk... Tsk....

This is how the pieces looks like from the packaging...


I layout a bit for you all to see.....


My baby's first cupboard is completed... Yeah!!!

Not quite completed lah, still need to do the finishing myself. Actually it's okay liao but hor, as I told you it's not done with any finishing and the wood will 脫 a bit of wood, no matter how much I wipe it with a damp cloth. I'm afraid that my baby's clothing will be stained with those small tiny wood. We 大人is okay but 小小人 will be irritated... "媽媽 爸爸, me poke poke, me poke poke..." 那就不太好了....

My mum was saying why I buy such a small cupboard leh... Should buy a bigger one mah... Do you think it's small to put baby's clothing?

2 comments:

peppermin said...

the baby cot so cute!! hahhaaa

Anonymous said...

Hi I think it is just nice for ur baby clothing.. i am an ikea fan too... their stuff is cheap and good :)