Tuesday, April 18, 2006

It's past mid-night now....

Been some time since I last blogged liao....

My mum bought some baby clothes for my baby.... I know, many of you sure thought there are my singlets, right? No.. no... no... they're for my unborn baby. Here you may not about to see how small and cute these tops are... Wow... I can imagine how sexy my baby will be when she is wearing these going街街 .. I think Kiki and ppm oso pi boh yan leh... niak niak....





Dun play play okay... my daughter wear... Fly Horse brand top....
Earlier on, I mentioned about my PC 的 Win XP short liao, so I reinstall my Win XP and all my songs gone with the wind. I have to rip all my CDs again, one by one. You just imagine one CD will take about 4 mins to rip all the songs, there are about 30 CDs here... It took me 2 nites to get the job done.
My collections of Korean CDs are more than English and the rest adds to together. And for your info, I haven't been buying CDs for a long time liao... 感覺好像住在山上﹐剛剛才下山。

This is how my pile of CDs looks like when piled up together. I know my collections are not a lot lah, actually there are some CDs I borrow from my friends to rip onto my PC in the past. Now can't possibly to get 孫燕姿的CDs.

I come across this "Got Character" by chance. It's so funny and I used to pin it at my cubicle when I was working as Assistant Engineer in my first company. Have fun with it.... If you dun mind ganna marked by your boss, you feel free to print it and pin it at your cubicle loh... but hor 先聲明一切後果自負!!!

No comments: