Sunday, April 30, 2006

Busy...busy..... bishi.....

Nowadays got many ppl drink water from their respective water bottles/containers/cannisters/ mugs/flasks..... but I guess not many ppl have come across a dunno-what-you-call-it so BIG!!

Can you guess how many litre is it?

Fcuking 2 litres leh....

Compared to my mug.....

Last week I got a beri beri bad sore throat... So painful that at nite I can't sleep.... not due to the pain.. but bcos' of the pain I can't swallow my saliva and I ended up have to go to the toilet and spit it out... Can't possibly go in and out my room, so might as well spit into the waste basket in my room.

Hello, if you think that spitting into the waste basket if so unhygenic, wait till you heard someone did stuffs more worse than me..... hor.

I was walking back home after seeing the CISCO panel doctor... The clinic i really salute leh... It has been -ing here since I was in sec sch days... Everytime I went there I dun need to wait cos' there is no patients waiting, but till now it can still survive and standing tall. This is what we called survival... I saw a stray cat eating some cat food. I mean cat food, like that Whiskers or what you saw at the supermarkets leh... I guess some kind souls must have been feeding it. I peeped at it and it peeped back at me. So I decided to snap some pics and post it here. It's a male... Thought if kidnapping a cat back home for my fat cat to....ahem, you know lah...

Yes, what can I do for you?


Dun disturb me hor... I just saw a mouse...


I dun care... you scared my mouse away... you 賠給我!!!


Lately quite busy ah... Got time to eat but no time to chew my food, got time to go gents but no time to unzip my pants.... got time to push my bicycle but no time to stop and get on it...

Ha! What nonsense I'm talking here.....

Alexendria Tham See Yu 譚思愉

That will by my new born baby's name.... provided if a baby girl lah.....

If baby boy leh......

Tham Zhun Sai 譚俊溪

But hor, from what the gynae(s) say(s) lah... most probably will be a baby girl... Not just an ordinary baby girl, but a 超調皮的寶寶... Aiyo, kicking non-stop....

I think the only teacher who can handle such noti student is YOU... Yes, it's you... You know who you're hor.... Dun hide behind the monitor screen... Niak, niak, niak... Till then dunno you who 擺平她 or 她把你擺平......

No comments: