Tuesday, March 07, 2006

So busy no time to blog oso.....

Been busy for a couple of weeks, not that I've forgotten about blogging.. But you know lah, lame excuse too busy mah...


Realised that my cat is at at his normal sleeping place, dunno where is he hiding... Can't find him leh.... Cannot be mah.. he say small not small, say big oso not very big... How come can just disappear like that leh? *blink*




There he is, no top of the fridge... The fridge is not say very low... How did he manage to get up there neh? *scratch, scratch* ??? You see the pattern of his macham like very shiok there...


Should salute him, in fact.. So fat already... still managed to clear the high wall....

Anyone out there went to the Asian Aerospace? I was very lucky to be selected. For 6 days from 21rd till 26th Feb I need to report at Paya Lebar Division at 5:30 am... They say we take cab from our home, we can claim back our taxi fare on the spot woh... So neber mind loh, we dun lose anything.... except our sleep. I didn't managed to take any pics of the fighter planes or static displays... The main attraction is the Airbus (only till the last day then I know what is the Airbus). Well... the Airbus is actually a passenger plane that is the only one in the world that is double decker. Sibeh DUA leh.... I was very busy for the first few days. So many ppl come to this exhibition. The first 4 days were only for those who applied online prior or by invitation, meaning those who got passes already.... The queue at Gate 10 is really long, so many ppl, so hot... You know something, only CISCO officers were under the sun, those police officers are damn chao super keng... All stand under the shade... Can you imagine what the hell you think you can do traffic or crowd control under the shelter/shade? Majority of the CISCO officers all sunburned. Those at WCA, traffic control, carpark 4 and 5, SADA, Gate 9, 10, 11...

That is true, you know? Not only at Asian Aerospace, you can see for yourself at the check points, CISCO officers are the one who do all the checking. WE are the ones who go up the buses, lorries... physically checked the vehicles' boots and compartments. You know what does POLICE stands for.... People of Low Intelligence.......

Those who went for the past years Aerospace deployments said there are many free gifts from the booths. I didn't go and collect lah, but still I got a few... Somemore is ppl take extra they give me one. I didn't go around and collect... You know paiseh mah, I was in uniform leh... Cannot expect me to squeeze with the visitors.


Wonder what is this? This is actually my arm.... Wonder how come only the centre part red and not the rest? Cos' I was doing traffic control wearing those gloves, so only the forearm is exposed to the sun. And that was only for half a day leh... I wanted to take my face and post it here but I tried many times myself, the result not clear leh... So no point upload here oso....

AHA! This is the main reason why my blog is set up... This is my cute little child... I know people might misunderstand that my little child is that fat cat, right? No lah, my cute little child is my cute little baby... Unborn yet...


Can you see how fast my little son grow from 7th week to 14 weeks? 3.4cm to 15.2 cm leh... Just for your info..

at 7th week he was 3.4cm,

at 8th week he was 3.75cm,

at 12th week he was 10 cm,

at 14th week he was 15.2 cm....

WOW!!!!


Now at 17th week, he was 18.4cm big.... Can you see his head (right side) and body (left side)?


This report I myself oso dunno what is written there. It states:

Fetal weight estimate

FW (Hardlock3) 361g

FW (Hardlock5) 350g

So I guess my son is about 350-361g now... sob2... now my son so big liao.... Another 3 months plus more he will come to this world... till then I will upload more of his pics... No more time for PC games and online chatting loh.... Playing with my son is busy enuf...

Enuf of those scanning pics, now I show you some ultra-scanning pics... Can see more clearly....

Look at his hand... So CUTE!!!!! do you think his nose look like mine?


Yee!!! Chubby cheeks.... pinch pinch...


Haha... this pic ah... My wife say when I sleep my posture oso like that leh... One hand on my eye..


Aiyo... Sucking his thumb... Do you know how many ppl are looking at you, my dear son?


Ah... So paiseh.... so many ppl see I sucking my thumb...


Sleeping again.... Baby sleep more better, rather than rolling here and there... I mean also must roll a bit lah... What I was trying to say is when the time for him to roll, he roll... time for him to sleep, he sleep... Like that papa will muck muck you more....

BTW, do you ever wonder why this blog is named xiximomo... The reason loh, my wife loh.... At first we thought is a boy so we call him xixi... then who knows dunno who say it might be a girl leh... so we call her momo.... then now confirm it should be a boy... so might as well I named this blog xiximomo... The gynae says can see... you know the little jewel, so most likely is a boy lah...

5 comments:

Silverelf said...

Baka des! Now then say you got son. Wah like that boh swee liao loh!!

No friend with you already!

ju said...

kaoz... since when u married i also dunno. blardy hell! wedding also nvr invite. u very no fren!

Sweet Potato said...

Wau Lau ZH, u married liao ah? Got son some more, sob sob i thought u will give me a chance to marry you but u u u so heartless...u know i waited for u until my heart pain pain lei..Tomorrow u see newspaper the one who jump into the drain is me okay?

Yu Jun said...

Wew Wew i like ur son's pic, so cute and clear. I didn't know nowaday the medical tech is so advance. Since u are married so i wish u and ur wife, white head til old ok? Keep it up and send rgds to ur wife say that i do envy her got such a nice husband.

Godspine said...

U..u..u...dont play with my voice..haiyah u ah...u learn how to change diapers or not or u epxtec ur wife to change. I noe..u wil pretend to snore loud when the baby wake up rite n use ur hand to swing hard on ur wife n hope that she wakes up..hahah..u..u..u..dont play with my voice.. sentry outside..hey i hv tons of aerospace picts lah..i cover WCA.so i got tons..u want or want not? If u want..BEG ME FOR IT..hahaha..