Thursday, March 23, 2006

Lost and found...

Been a few days since I last update my blog liao....


I saw this Formula One racing car displayed out Shell station just outside CISCO Paya Lebar Division. Can you imagine this car being displayed down there, with security some more leh... I wonder what is the event, how come got such a car down there leh?




I saw my fat cat inside his basket one fine day when I was about to go to the kitchen... This suddenly I got this idea of weighing him, see how fat is he... Gagaga....


Wah Kao!!! The digital scale doesn't lie hor.... It weigh a hefty of 5.4kg sia.... And exactly how heavy is 5.4kg leh? Anyone knows?


This packet of rice I saw at NTUC is 5 kg. So my fat cat is about the weight of this packet of rice. Next time when you come across any packet of rice, try to carry it with your hands. My fat cat is about the same weight as this sack of rice... Wow... Now think of it seems scary hor.... Gerrrr!!!

I'm sure that by now, many people who have heard one of the NYP student, Tammy, whose handphone ganna stolen and her "Wow, Wah, Ohh" home-made clip was being circulated dunno the whole of South-east Asia.. Maybe to the extend lah hor, but comfirmed the whole of .sg and .my... You know some times it's really sad to lose your hand phone. Not only your heart break cos' you spent like $800-$900 (dunno how many Mac cokes you stop drinking liao), you also lose all your contacts (be it scandals or work associates), you also will risk "broadcasting" your .3gp video clips.

Luckily the Miss Liang is a goodie girl, she dun have such worries... m(*~*)m Niak, niak.. But here I also hope that she can get the culprit soon. I know how she feels, esp, when you know who is the M.F who stole your things and the People of Low Intelligence can tell you things like can't do this lah, can't do that lah... Only know how to Tai Chi report cases. You know NP299 is being made leh... It's an arrest case liao, not a NP304 case whereby you misplace your stuffs and it get lost. My EZ link card case has been pending and still investigating till now. Next month will be one bloody year liao. I told them who is the KNNBCCB asshole liao, tell them all the proof liao, co-operate with them liao.... And yet the 死扑街刁你老母的臭鞋含家残 is still working in CISCO leh... So ppm dun need to get so upset....

1 comment:

peppermin said...

hahaha....ur CAT's sure heavy!!! u must be feeding him LOTS!
anyway, happie for u and ur wife who is expecting, whahahhhaa...LOVE HER LOTS ya!!!

cheers!